Post pics of your girl. show her off!

no one had pics of her u bufoons
they saw pics of her, and right after that she took them off of her profile

no one had pics of her u bufoons
they saw pics of her, and right after that she took them off of her profile
@sckid20 and @AEA18 we talked about this! Lol
Door-Slam-Lucille-Bluth-Arrested-Development-GIF.gif

you want people to show pics of there girl? yet you want to keep youre personal life. Your either in the friend zone or you just made this story up.

I forgot this was a title change thread :lol: :lol: cause I know the original "Post Your GF" thread got locked cause of savagery talk

if you're gonna get back with him, you have to forgive hime 100% and never bring up what happened. IMO you shouldn't get back with him and just move on and find someone better thats honest. But it sounds like you want to give him a chance.

^ had to go back to the first page to see what you were even referencing :rofl: :rofl: this thread

Will post a picture of my current female if every active NT user online right now reps this post

That means I need to see 1538 reps on this post

As a bonus I will also include my SS number, Netflix password and debit card info

Last edited:
Bro I think I remember you posting your chick before and someone was like "She has a cute face!" :rofl:

Last edited:
Dropten just posted my ex gf.........

Im 100% dead srs........

Last edited:
Im in shock.....

I swear to god i got OG pics in my phone as i type. Give mě a min to upload. I posted on here before an cropped face.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom