Post pics of your girl. show her off!

i would really appreciate it if a mod or whoever to confirm that i am not PRgirl :smile:

Last edited:
he already pulled what he needed to with that 5-6hr stunt. thats why he wants new box. whats more to accomplish?

it's hard to detach myself from him when he will call/text sometimes show up at my house, and if i do block him he will spoof call me or email me.

trust me, when i say he won't let go,  HE WON'T LET GO

Honestly, that's b.s. ... You are allowing it. People know how to put the arm stretch on people and eventually they will get.

I cheated on my girl in the past. She wasn't down to satisfy me in any way possible. So I stepped out. I definitely regret it because I felt she was the one. After about 2 years we were trying to work things out again and it didn't work out. Going through this now. So OP unless you feel he is the one and that marriage is the next step after you work everything out, then I would say no do not take him back.

fyi an im sure others can co sign

really good sex an bein a freak doesnt exempt you from getting cheated on........

If she gives the okay I will.

If I just post the thread will get locked.

I cheated on my girl in the past. She wasn't down to satisfy me in any way possible. So I stepped out. I definitely regret it because I felt she was the one. After about 2 years we were trying to work things out again and it didn't work out. Going through this now. So OP unless you feel he is the one and that marriage is the next step after you work everything out, then I would say no do not take him back.
well let me say that both sides of the family are really heartbroken because they were counting on a wedding soon.

He would always  tell me, even during the time he was cheating, that we will be getting engaged sometime this year...

his mom has talk with me telling me that i am his only love and that he would be lost without me etc.

my dad wants to beat his ***. my mom is heartbroken. the list goes on and on lol my friends hate him etc.

but how do you trust something that tells you they want to marry you and you are still the girl of their dreams and all that while they are cheating? it just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom