Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

The 81 points game he wore the Zoom Kobe I.

63muzcz.jpg
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Hey guys here's a pic of my collection...

im pretty selective.. soo my collection is pretty small

just trying to show a lil appreciation..

kept the OG adidas kobe 1's and 2's cuz those two are the kicks thats started the collection..

630jzts.jpg

sorrie for the big pics..
comments are welcome..

^yeah real nice collection and casings
I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

thanks guys

the case i dont' hold just the kobe's.. just put them all in there just to display... i ususally have other kicks in there (don't want to display beat shoes)

wow...and you didnt cop because?

the highest ive seen those go for was $2,500 at a silent auction...NOT the signed ones that were raffled at the Why81? event...

the zki's from the event were not signed, although frobe was supposed to be at ntla (daughter was sick). the ones that were auctioned were the 81st pair. and the only reason why they went for so much was because of nike and the lakers pa. the last pair were brought back to staples the following home game and was put up for auction. i'm sure the ppl that put a bid on them knew nothing about the scavenger hunt. the only zki's i know of to go that high (2000+) are the norts. i'll post my frobe collection when i have time...maybe tomorrow...
be ROGUE and DTA live AWOL​

aight...had some time this morning to bring all my crap out. having a sz 14 doesn't make taking group shots easy!!! but here are almost all of my frobes.

group shot
287123073.jpg

adidas
287123088.jpg

2k4
287123082.jpg

2k5
287123125.jpg

zki
287123119.jpg

zkii strenghts
287123109.jpg

"I'M A WINNER!!!" specials...
287123099.jpg

zki event shirts
287123133.jpg

^^^i think the whole package was 2400 or something like that...or maybe i'm trippin

^ It's $1,000 before taxes.

The set included:

- Jacket
- Hanger (Jacket)
- Bag (Jacket)
- Set of cards
- Shoes (of course)

^Yeah you could buy two sets with the price you mentioned. haha

Anyways, did you participate in the 81 hunt or did you get them some other way?

yeah...i participated. it was a long day. there were a bunch of nt'ers there. i rolled w/ tupac003 from these boards. i just felt bad for the ppl that got to venice 0500 in the morning and didn't get anything, besides the shirt. oh...and thanks to the morons that gave homie cuts in line at ntla before they handed out the raffle tickets. it wouldn't have been possible to get my pair without you...haha!!! oh...and goin through the hunt is how i knew about the last pair goin on silent auction. the event rep told a couple of us in line about it.

I sooo jealous of your 81's and your limited kobe shirts, esp the ones with the all-stars on them. Wish I could cop the shirt off ebay but tooo much money.

I didn't know you had 81s. I officially am jealous. I will try to post mine this weekend. I'll hit you up this week.

COOK # 45
get fit.

M3FORLIFE

MY 3RD COUSIN WENT AND HE LOVES KOBE WITH A PASSION AND HE WAS ONE OF THE LUCKY ONES AND I TOLD HIM ILL GIVE YOU 300 FOR THEM THE DAY HE GOT THEM AND HE SAID OK. SO A WEEK PASSED BY AND HE SAW HOW MUCH THEY WERE GOING FOR. SO HE KEPT THEM AND I STILL KEEP ASKING HIM TO TRADE ME THEM FOR MY DMP AND MY USED TRUEBLUES 3'S..... STILL A NO. I MIGHT JACK HIM WHEN HES NOT HOME, BUT HE KNOWS WHO IT WOULD BE.... LOL. MY HEART HURTS, AND THE SAD PART IS THAT HE DOESNT EVEN COLLECT SHOES!!! THAT SUCKS EVEN MORE.
NIKE Talking Since
'94

Back
Top Bottom