Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

dope kobes everyone
pimp.gif

70867962.jpg

my share

Thanks again but credit goes to blue0230. I need more zk2s... I just can't see myself liking any other Kobe more than the zk2.

Originally Posted by Phase2x

Very nice Kobe collections everyone!

Here's a picture of the only Kobe PE that matters to me...Actual 81 point ZK1 PE's from his small production run. I feel very blessed to own this pair. These aren't the 1 year anniversary pairs, as there's no 81 on the tongue and the purple on the midsole is lighter.

-Jermaine

Man, Nike should've released these. They totally dropped the ball on the ZKI, in terms of what colorways to release. Damn, these are so sexy. The colorplacement just works.

I slept on the ZKI.
tired.gif

my two favorite Kobe III's

a pair of Kobe PE's that I just sold to get some extra money since I am considering going back to school.

Those blk/yellow 2K5's were/are sick. Don't feel any regrets. Your education > Kobe Bryant/Nike.

He wore them towards the end of the 04-05 season.

thanks. and sarteaga -
pimp.gif

SO..... every Kobe Thread we have gets HOT... but my question is... where are all these ppl that contribute on the other threads? c'mon ya'll i wanasee some CEMENT ZK1s....

anyways....

a lot ppl forget that Kobe wore these.

3491865313_93c3ed88bb.jpg

3492681548_f935ac997c.jpg

3491863541_210a218fb6.jpg

i'll be posting more soon....

another pic from the wdywt

3490035146_69625a59e5.jpg

A Kobe fan from the start will buy practically anything that has Kobe on it, cause he/she thought/thinks its cool.....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

3491952247_6cb297dcd9.jpg
i got made fun of on the court with these on....

Originally Posted by never wear them

thanks. and sarteaga -
pimp.gif

SO..... every Kobe Thread we have gets HOT... but my question is... where are all these ppl that contribute on the other threads? c'mon ya'll i wana see some CEMENT ZK1s....

anyways....

a lot ppl forget that Kobe wore these.

3491865313_93c3ed88bb.jpg

3492681548_f935ac997c.jpg

3491863541_210a218fb6.jpg

i'll be posting more soon....

another pic from the wdywt

3490035146_69625a59e5.jpg

A Kobe fan from the start will buy practically anything that has Kobe on it, cause he/she thought/thinks its cool.....
smh.gif
laugh.gif

3491952247_6cb297dcd9.jpg
i got made fun of on the court with these on....

sorry to burst your bubble, but kobe never wore those. he never wore the "Real Deal" Antoine Walker and Tracy McGrady did. By the time that shoereleased Kobe was already wearing his KB8.... but still a nice looking shoe... i miss the OG's that were just black/white or white/black

Hmmm.... Positive? Once I get back home after the weekend I'll look for the pic of Kobe rockin the the real deals.

I remember seeing Kobe wearing the real deals in a blk/wht colorway and Walker with an all patent green colorway and there was someone else that wore them....

Originally Posted by never wear them

I remember seeing Kobe wearing the real deals in a blk/wht colorway and Walker with an all patent green colorway and there was someone else that wore them....

Jermaine O'Neal in Portland

Back
Top Bottom