Post Pics of your KOBE Collections!!!

MPLS ZK1's are so much sexier in person.. .
happy.gif

10hq992.jpg

***edit: Added Black Crazy 1's.. .

Thanks..

TrueOne

Future Of Style
740 5th Avenue Suite B.
San Diego, Ca 92101
(619) 955-8046​

Nice stuff yall but there are plenty more kobe's to post. We got to keep this thread alive. In about a couple days I will be posting my entire collection for yall. Be ready...

^ We'll be waiting, I might have to take some new pics of my updated collection once I get my camera back on saturday :D
happy.gif

I just pulled my 3 pairs of kb82s out of the garage, man they bring back memories, unfortunatly i beat them to death. Even the bottoms have no teeth, man many people say they are ugly, but i love them.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kobe Bryant is the G.O.A.T.

man i feel ya Gary, the most comfortable b-ball shoe i ever put on my feet was the KB8 I. I thought the KB8 II's were ugly but they grew on me because they are kobe's.

Keon with the 3-pack.. esp those Wizard Kobes... nice!
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

I finally found the time to take some pics of my updated collection, hope you enjoy them :smile:
smile.gif

Part One: Adidas Kobes

Crazy 8s

KB8 IIs

The Kobe Sunshines and Ice Blues

Crazy 1s

Kobe Two

Part Two: The Nike collection coming soon!

Ok, here's Part Two: The Nike Collection

ZK1s

2K5s

2K5 iDs

2K5 All-Stars and City Maps

2K4 All-Stars and iDs

2K4 iDs

And last, but definitely not least, Laser 2K4s

This is the Zoom Kobe collection. My other stuff is all on page 4, same username so check that out. And yes , I ball in the All-Stars, teeth are comin off :\
ohwell.gif

15yuk61.jpg

15yveab.jpg

15yvkwp.jpg

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom