Post Pics Of Yourself. Vol. ? My Pic Inside

P1020003.JPG

to think thats my hair spring of last year...longer now
Sz 10-11 Af1 lows Lebron edition
KOBE​
"You can tell a gangsta soon as he come through the door. he don't wear Calvin Klein, he don't wear velour. He got some cortez or some Converse on,All-Stars, G'd from the hat to the floor"-Kurupt

Me and my button up after work...And check out the Lebron jersey in the background....
43962482.jpg

hahah it suprised me seein mary m's pic on here.. suprised me even more findin out that someone's tryin to pretend that he's her.. all these seattle heads comin out also that know her personally too.. iono i just found it amusing
- a tribe called quest
- vibes and stuff

I've been a member since 2001, and for most of y'all who don't even know me, to act like that towards me is dead wrong. When people are behind a computer they say whatever they wouldn't normally say to your face, not me. I don't see no one on here that could be on the cover of gq or on the 50 most beautiful peoples list. Theres a lot of people on here that are judgemental, and are letting little comments gas there heads up. I only say to you what you say to me, I would never come on here and disrespect anybody, just like i would hope nobody would disrespect me.

"If you can't respect that your whole perspective is wack, maybe you'll love me when I fade to black."

so i know this is mad late, but heres a pic from 3 weeks ago

probably wont be up too long b/c i like to save my webspace and that also equals more exposure for some of the sick people out there but anyway...

jaye.jpg

no scandelous pics here :D
happy.gif

JayeRell looks>BPG & SLIM

after a most and well over 800 posts none of them were mine :rofl:
roll.gif

J dot Rillah

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

mannequin
A life-size full or partial representation of the human body, used for the fitting or displaying of clothes; a dummy.
A jointed model of the human body used by artists, especially to demonstrate the arrangement of drapery. Also called lay figure.

:lol:
laugh.gif
^

I really thought it was a cardboard cut out of JUST4KICKS.

Perhaps on of those paper mask you put over your face to make the illusion that your someone else.

That was weird, seems extra glossy.
s[/b]
s? No Need For Teams[/b]​

Quote:
i bet you can stick your hand into his back and move him around
I don't think his mouth can move. Perhaps he can be attached to strings and dance around.
s[/b]
s? No Need For Teams[/b]​

Back
Top Bottom