Post Pictures of Your Guitars vol. 1

(From Left: Lakland 55-02, Lakland Joe Osborn Signature Model Jazz Bass, Custom Fender Standard Jazz Bass)

More pictures:

Joe Barden pickups installed on the Lakland JO:

Fender Standard Jazz Bass with custom paint. Nothing on this thing is stock:

Post yours.

- Tical.

btw...where you been lately?
laugh.gif

Ever since that damn Trojan virus $*%##*!% screwed up my laptop I stopped signing in from home or any computer that I care about. Now I only log in on campusand since I've been on break for the past month I haven't been able to get on. Today is our first day back though and I had some time to kill inbetween classes so I figured I'd see how good ol' NT was doing. Anything noteworthy?

- Tical.

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Ever since that damn Trojan virus $*%##*!% screwed up my laptop I stopped signing in from home or any computer that I care about. Now I only log in on campus and since I've been on break for the past month I haven't been able to get on. Today is our first day back though and I had some time to kill in between classes so I figured I'd see how good ol' NT was doing. Anything noteworthy?

- Tical.
oh true. forgot about the trojan.

theres a tight post your gf contest thread...some of the dudes (and ashleythetall) are doing big work

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Ever since that damn Trojan virus $*%##*!% screwed up my laptop I stopped signing in from home or any computer that I care about. Now I only log in on campus and since I've been on break for the past month I haven't been able to get on. Today is our first day back though and I had some time to kill in between classes so I figured I'd see how good ol' NT was doing. Anything noteworthy?

- Tical.

theres a tight post your gf contest thread...some of the dudes (and ashleythetall) are doing big work

Did they ever fix it?

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Nice stuff. You play bass only?

I dabble in guitar every now and then and can play a few songs ("Wish You Were Here" by Pink Floyd, "Tears In Heaven" by EricClapton", etc.) but for the most part it's just bass.

I know someone else has to have some pictures to post...

- Tical.

Nice collection. How much was the paint job? Looks great. I'll post pics when I get home.

Own
1980 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Got it mint condish for $1650 off CL...a steal
American Deluxe Strat - made a few mods
Taylor 410ce
Lotus L-85 - First guitar ever
A really old Larrivee I bought at a garage sale for $80

I was gonna post pics of my guitar hero guitars but you would kill me.

My real guitar is in the attic.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

i thought you died.

someone referenced you, jokingly, in the "nter's who have died" thread

and i thought to myself

"hmmm...i HAVENT seen dude around lately."

you're still here.

laugh.gif
Damn, I bet you took it hard too huh? Don't lie, tears were shed onto your keyboard...

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Nice collection. How much was the paint job? Looks great. I'll post pics when I get home.

Own
1980 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe - Got it mint condish for $1650 off CL...a steal
American Deluxe Strat - made a few mods
Taylor 410ce
Lotus L-85 - First guitar ever
A really old Larrivee I bought at a garage sale for $80

I sanded it down myself and my dad has a professional paint gun which he paints cars with so he did it free of charge. It sounds like you have a nicecollection yourself, I'm looking forward to your pictures.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I was gonna post pics of my guitar hero guitars but you would kill me.

My real guitar is in the attic.
frown.gif

Well at least you know...

- Tical.

ahahah the last 2 posts made me laugh

I still havent bought mine even after i made you give me a book report on what I should get. Sorry Tical
frown.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

- Tical.

Did they ever fix it?
Yeah Dirty said that specific ad was removed, so NT is clean now. I didnt come on here til I heard it was fixed.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

ahahah the last 2 posts made me laugh

I still havent bought mine even after i made you give me a book report on what I should get. Sorry Tical
frown.gif

laugh.gif
it's all good man, if you ever decide to go through with it you'll already know where to start.

Originally Posted by vansoffthewa11

controles-guitar-hero.jpg

*writes down SN*

*starts putting together a plan*

- Tical.

I know someone else has to have a guitar to post a picture of. Is the state of Niketalk really this bad?

- Tical.

2jff85y.jpg

2s93n6r.jpg

I got you Tical. Sorry for the huge pics and that they're not actual pictures of my own guitars, but those are the two I rock with. Not the best selectionby any means, but they suit me just fine for now...Had the Epi. for about 2 months now and dig everything about it, some people don't prefer them becauseof the name but it is great for my level of playing. The Inidiana Acoustic was a cheap guitar I won off eBay that I just wanted because my dad hadit...Doesn't sound the best, but it gets the job done...I am saving up for a Taylor acoustic in the meantime.

Nice man, I love the SG models of both the guitars and basses; they have such a nice, warm tone. I damn near bought the Gibson SG reissue bass instead ofthe Lakland JO that I posted but I didn't like the short scale neck. Thanks for posting.

- Tical.

Yeah I like a lot of the SG models in guitars and basses a well. Some of the special edition epiphone electric guitars are pretty sweet looking. Epiphone makessome good quality products for a good price, but then again, that's why some people don't like them...The only problem I have is the neck of the guitarI have is pretty heavy and causes it to nose dive. But it's not like I am playing at gigs or anything, just recreational, so it's not really a problemthen huh? Better hit the weights to hold it up!

Back
Top Bottom