Post purchases that have improved your life.

I'm looking for one of these for my home office. Where did you get yours and how was the quality?

Way basic, posted a reply to somebody who asked the same question.
It's good quality for being recycled particle foam board, just don't spill any liquids on it cause it'll stain.

Last edited:
im debating on purchasing this one but for 200 and i need to purchase one for me and the wife is kind of steep $400 for 2 toothbrushes :x . Thinking about purchasng one and swapping the head part between uses.

Amazon product ASIN B017HWUUO4
anybody on NT have one or know someone with one? Been reading nothing but good reviews on it and been checking out the youtube video reviews as well. But still $200 for a toothbrush is crazy.

the company also has other items as well. seems like a legit company.

Last edited:
got my sonicare at Costco. two pack for $150, got me and my lady covered

Learning how to cut your own hair>*. You save money, but more surprisingly, time. Instead of me traveling to the barbershop, waiting for my barber, then getting cut. I simply roll out of bed, and cut my own hair. It will take time, but if you can endure some mistakes, it's well worth it after a while.
Gotta agree with this. 

Learning to cut my own hair was probably one of the best time/money saving decisions I made in 2015.

Yes, there is a learning curve... But after about a month (I give myself weekly cuts and lineups) you're usually good to go.

Still haven't learned how to fade the back tho.

:pimp:

I have my classic right here too.

A friend asked me one time why do I still have/use it when cell phone can hold music and I walk around with my personal Galaxy S6, work iPhone 5C, and an iPod classic but I just like having my music library with me at all times and am mostly in my car to and from work so hook it up to an aux.

Kind of worried though because if it dies out and now that apple doesn't make them anymore what am I going to do for a replacement once it goes bad :smh:

I don't want to pay no damb $500 for an iPod Touch.

I am on the phone a lot for work and I am absolutely in love with these

HBS-750-Tone_2398.jpg

It's so convenient as I just keep them around my neck and not think about them unless I have to. I use them while I'm biking and driving. The best part is that it has noise reduction so I can take calls in a cafes. It definitely is a good buy if you need one of those headsets that make you look like a telemarketer.

1.) Water Pik -- this + floss + electronic brush = greatest combo

2.) Xiaomi Piston 3 -- really affordable and good IEMs

3.) Kashi GoLean Crunch -- for the fiber and protein

4.) Rice Dream rice milk -- have been avoiding milk and this is a nice alternative

5.) Nyquil -- I use this for everything: to kill a cold, if I can't sleep, etc.

6.) Uniqlo Airism boxer briefs -- light and breathable

Back
Top Bottom