Post purchases that have improved your life.

The V8 has been as low as $200 within recent months... If you not in a rush I would wait

Bed Bath & Beyond has it for $290 and if you can use the 20% off they always run, then you can get it cheaper

Link to a good one?

1580061644442.png

it's easily to find on whichover platform. just make sure it looks similar to this. you want to make sure the entire thang is metal out of metal so it would last longer. sum have rubber handles.

The one I bought was $130 but I only bought it cause I liked the design.

It’s a lot pricier than the other ones people recommend and function wise I doubt it’s any better. They usually range from $30 to $60.

I ended up getting one of those :sick: . Some filthy stuff on the tongue. Used plastic ones or my waterpik attachment before and it doesn't get stuff off like this.

Perfect companion to my linen sheets. Makes me look forward to sleeping every night

Attachments

• 9136F447-387E-4D1B-9B94-500E04279B5E.jpeg
    9136F447-387E-4D1B-9B94-500E04279B5E.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 597
I mentioned it before, but the air fryer is so clutch. Easy to use and the food is delicious. Made burgers for the first time last night and them joints were outstanding.

airfryer is unbelievable...i love fried chicken so i was skeptical...but wings come out bomb!! and its super fast/clean

wings hit with garlic salt, paprika, chili powder, salt and black pepper...then the airfryer come out hella good!

Back
Top Bottom