POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

I know I'm not the only One, but I just wana buy you some kicks just so that you can take some shots of em. Lol

Hope to see more pics. you hold the torch and congrats again on the sole mag.

3308923416_df97918c13_o.jpg

some non jordan photo for a change.
3306660451_d39254451f_o.jpg

Soo I haven't been in this, or any other thread on NT in forever cuz my comp died
tired.gif
. I've got alot of catching up to do... anywhoo, dunno if anyone else hasseen yet or not, but congrats to Jack on getting a pic featured in the new Sole Collector. Not that it's a contest, but how many times have you beenfeatured? (I have three under my belt
wink.gif
)

Oh and just a little sidenote, watch out people! ya boy finally got a D40 yesterday. Been a looooong time comin

M!ke

Originally Posted by never wear them

congrats but humble is the key. Let's see your work.
the bragging was more tongue in cheek, as I hope most people here realize (this is my third screenname, I've been herefor 3 or so years). but yes I can and will back it up
happy.gif
. keep the filmrollin fella's!

M!ke

Originally Posted by nine point five

Soo I haven't been in this, or any other thread on NT in forever cuz my comp died
tired.gif
. I've got alot of catching up to do... anywhoo, dunno if anyone else has
seen yet or not, but congrats to Jack on getting a pic featured in the new Sole Collector. Not that it's a contest, but how many times have you been
featured? (I have three under my belt
wink.gif
)

Oh and just a little sidenote, watch out people! ya boy finally got a D40 yesterday. Been a looooong time comin

M!ke

This is actually the first time I have been in the mag, but it was also the first time I submited pics. I have seen some of your shots in there before. Makesure you check out the next issue though
wink.gif
. And nice pickup on the D40, can't wait to see some pictures from you.

Never Wear Them - I change my "setup" from time to time but this is all I am using right now.
Right now I just use a white Posterboard for background. Here is a picture of the paper taped up I used to use, but the background wasn't bright enoughwhite. I have the wrapped foamboard for reflection.

My external flash.

Result.

Jack, DOPE setup you've got there. Personally, I prefer doing shots outside, I'm not particularly fond of the "stock"look unless it's for an auction, but the setup most certainly works for you! Keep it up, I'm expecting many more amazing shots in the future.

Anywhoo I got around to doing my first little shoot today with the new camera, in my favorite spot. There's still so much I need to figure out so Ididn't like too many.

M!ke

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

good shots jack.

nice shots DRE.....this one is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....makes me wanna get my steel X's back even tho they squeak
ohwell.gif
embarassed.gif

congrats jack!

Nice pic! I thought i was the only one who noticed that! LOL MY SHADOWS MAKE SQUEAKY SOUNDS WHEN I WALK LOL!

First time using a d40...

Didnt get to mess around with the settings today, didnt really have the time...Was curious to see what the pics would look like with regular settings...

Back
Top Bottom