POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

sunshining7 - That last batch of pics are the best photographs I have seen from you. Nice shots!
Mip23 - I agree with ShAdYdaTGuy, those last few are overexposed. If you are trying to get a perfect white background, try taking the picture at a goodexposure then messing around with brightness/contrast once you upload. And I never knew you had all those supremes, any 9-10?
smile.gif

Jack - thanks for the advice. Shady just had a sentence to kill or something instead of trying to help a rookie out.

Yea man im getting rid of my doubles from supremes. They are both a 9.5. I have a full set but just doubles in orange and blue

Wooohoo 100 pages.
badboy074 - I'm going to have to agree with jwdanklefs on this one, try to be more creative.

I ordered the sigma 10mm fisheye and it should get to me friday. I didn't get it for sneaker pics, but I may be able to take a few interesting sneakershots with it.

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Wooohoo 100 pages.
badboy074 - I'm going to have to agree with jwdanklefs on this one, try to be more creative.

I ordered the sigma 10mm fisheye and it should get to me friday. I didn't get it for sneaker pics, but I may be able to take a few interesting sneaker shots with it.
other bad pics deleted

Fang Bian Mian -Very nice bro!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Ok, I know this "White/cement/Nike Air" thing has been done to death, but I was trying to get the other shoe out of focus to make the picture moreinteresting!

Ahh, who am I kidding? ....I just wanted to be on page100!
laugh.gif
-Good stuffeverybody who has contributed to this thread, let's keep it movin' for another 100!

keep the ill *#*# comin fella's! it's nice to see some of you guys progress throughout the thread. MIP I hateyou for that avy btw
mad.gif
I've been slackin lately, maybe I'll get around to taking some pics with this nice weather as of late...

M!ke

battleground: what kinda camera you have? jesus...

anyways, I took a pic. admittedly just so I could contribute to the century mark
smokin.gif

M!ke

Back
Top Bottom