POST SICK PICS OF KICKS VOL. letskeepthisonegoing

Oh look, the monthly, "I'm corny and positioned my kicks in a damn pile but NAHHH I'll play it off like I really just threw them like that" pic
I am pretty sure every one here positioned the kicks they were going to post an image of before they actually snapped the pic. This is after all a thread to post pictures of kicks in. I am truly sorry if the criteria i posted did not met your standards. I never said this was a picture taken to catch my kicks in their natural habitat(I am not friggin Jane Goodall) just a corner of my room i keep the ones I currently have in rotation.You are entitled to your opinion how ever, so if you thinks it's corny let that be the end of it, and good day to you.

That's not the point, you positioned your shoes in a pile bruh, a damb PILE.

You guys have a knack for this. I need to pass up on kicks and invest in a decent camera. Good job by you NT.

'

:smh::smh::smh: dope shots!

Why these 2 pairs have eluded me over the years, i never know.....DS size 8.5-9 with box anyone? Im frustrated :\

Thanks man. They are indeed quite difficult to grab nowadays. Hope you'll find your pairs soon :D

Contribution for today:

So on behalf of the Lakers beating the Bulls today at home, for their 3rd consecutive win, this one is for the fans.

jjw8bc.png

:smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom