Post that one line that encapsulates how you were feeling at the very moment u heard it

i wanna girl when i wanna girl and when i don't want a girl i want a girl who understands that - Phonte
pimp.gif

I wanna walk in the image of Christ, but that b**tch Vivica niiiiice....... & I'm still swimming in ice. 
I'm just living my life. - Rozay
pimp.gif

I wanna walk in the image of Christ, but that b**tch Vivica niiiiice....... & I'm still swimming in ice. 
I'm just living my life. - Rozay
pimp.gif

shawty took a line gave her the shivers, gave her a skittle and she got the giggles, gave her 2 more n she suck my pickle, yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh

shawty took a line gave her the shivers, gave her a skittle and she got the giggles, gave her 2 more n she suck my pickle, yeeeeeeeaaaahhhhhhh

"Never said that you're a @%%, just made a @%% decision" - J. Cole.

...IF that is a commonly used phrase, I never heard it.

"Never said that you're a @%%, just made a @%% decision" - J. Cole.

...IF that is a commonly used phrase, I never heard it.

Originally Posted by Swagger2Much4You

i wanna girl when i wanna girl and when i don't want a girl i want a girl who understands that - Phonte
pimp.gif

one of my favorite phonte lines

pimp.gif

one of my favorite phonte lines

"This is the Boondocks, I swear yo I'm like Huey mixed with Riley, on Thursday I be tryina save the world, then on Friday I hit the club, hoping that my d_ get rubbed by some fat a_es, n_ get to scraping and you hear them gats blastin" - J. Cole

"This is the Boondocks, I swear yo I'm like Huey mixed with Riley, on Thursday I be tryina save the world, then on Friday I hit the club, hoping that my d_ get rubbed by some fat a_es, n_ get to scraping and you hear them gats blastin" - J. Cole

Infinitely go against the grain that's why my motto is to..
Never do..
what they do
what they do
what they do..

The Roots - What They Do

Infinitely go against the grain that's why my motto is to..
Never do..
what they do
what they do
what they do..

The Roots - What They Do

pimp.gif

This line is me now.

pimp.gif

This line is me now.

"But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes and best friends become strangers, word up" - Nas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes and best friends become strangers, word up" - Nas

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

"ain't a hood N but a N from the hood, but mama stayed on me so I turned out pretty good..." Three stacks on the Throw Some D's remix

That line from Tay is a good one too.

Back
Top Bottom