Post Your Adidas Superstars

I have no camera... lets get it started
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Never thought I'd be posting them here, but since the Superstar is one of my favorite sneakers, here goes:

Pro Model (Superstar Mids):

Also have a pair of these in transit:
Adidas-ObyO-KzK-Superstar-80s-Luker-%28weiss-creme-schwarz%29--31.jpg

laugh.gif

Never thought I'd be posting them here, but since the Superstar is one of my favorite sneakers, here goes:

im really a lil surprised they arent more popular or talked about... I've always thought they were great

im really a lil surprised they arent more popular or talked about... I've always thought they were great

Well, it's not all that surprising they aren't discussed more often when you consider what website we're on.
tongue.gif
There's a forum dedicated to Superstars though, SSDB, a small but good group of folks. If you join, just be sure to introduce yourself before posting, they don't take kindly to strangers.

Well, it's not all that surprising they aren't discussed more often when you consider what website we're on.
tongue.gif
There's a forum dedicated to Superstars though, SSDB, a small but good group of folks. If you join, just be sure to introduce yourself before posting, they don't take kindly to strangers.

Dope stuff everyone.
pimp.gif

I wore superstars throughout college, which was a while back, but now they just hurt my feet.
frown.gif

Dope stuff everyone.
pimp.gif

I wore superstars throughout college, which was a while back, but now they just hurt my feet.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SenorDragon

tongue.gif

didnt know there were such good fakes of adidas shoes out there
frown.gif

tongue.gif

didnt know there were such good fakes of adidas shoes out there
frown.gif

laugh.gif

happy.gif

Great stuff man....truly hip.

laugh.gif

happy.gif

Great stuff man....truly hip.

five30 - I don't know if you've tried the other models, but there are a bunch of different Superstar models (I, II, 80s, Vintage, Skate to name a few) with varying levels of comfort.

liljp361 - Yeah, it sucks because the market is flooded with fakes, even of the general release stuff so you have to be careful.

Nat Turner - Thanks!

five30 - I don't know if you've tried the other models, but there are a bunch of different Superstar models (I, II, 80s, Vintage, Skate to name a few) with varying levels of comfort.

liljp361 - Yeah, it sucks because the market is flooded with fakes, even of the general release stuff so you have to be careful.

Nat Turner - Thanks!

tongue.gif

haha this is true since we are on nike talk lol... i just always thought the superstars by adidas were dope as hell

Back
Top Bottom