Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

View media item 1243888
VBiXNKz.jpg

Last edited:
How long you've been growing this for?
SInce last Thanksgiving.

I kept trimming the sideburns cheeks and chin to keep it uniform until a few months ago.

My girl likes the wild unkept look better if I'm going to keep the beard.

I think I like it better that way too

Gonna try growing a beard til I get a job interview or something. No shave November here I come.

Beard bros, 

As we kick off No Shave November I need answers to a tough question.

How do you straighten out beard hair? The hair on my cheeks is all tangled up like pubes smh. I just combed it and it didn't do anything, still nappy lol. Funny thing is, my mustache and chin hairs are straight. 

HELP!

My beard is such a struggle, man...these Asian genes aren't letting me be great, :frown:

^
I'm Asian and hairy like a damn werewolf. My beard is decent but the mustache area won't connect all the way with the rest of the beard. Need to start using the jamaican castor oil everyday and hope it helps with the connection.

Last edited:
Do it yourself. Make sure your beard is dry. Not wet. Brush it out and start trimming slowly. I trim my sides with scissors. Only reason I take off more from the sides than the bottom/chin is because I want that elongated look to the beard because I have a chubby circular head, think Kirby

I can't trim it myself..I got a bad back so leaning over a sink hurts too bad and when it starts hurting is when I start making mistakes..

Back
Top Bottom