Post Your Beard. Vol: #Beardgang

Yeah brush it to train it or if its that bad, trim it down a little on the sides

do you always brush down?

it looks like some good beards the dudes brush against the grain to make it stick up/out more for a fuller effect

or are my eyes playing tricks on me lol

I brush up/against the grain to make sure I get it all and make it look full then brush it back down to make it look somewhat decent.

Last edited:
To my black bearded NTers

What products are yall using on Yall beard? I have about 3/4 inch of growth, and I just want a good moisturizer or oil or something that can keep my joint moist and smooth throughout the day. My joint is pretty brittle. I have been using Shea butter recently.

And do Yall comb? Or brush?

I brush and comb. I first comb up then brush it down flat.

I've been using this oil/cream that my cousin has been making for a while. Has coconut oil, Jamaican castor oil and shea butter. I think it helps it grow in thicker, def helps keep the hair soft. She's selling it online. I'm sure I can get her to make an NT discount code if there's interest.... www.zumbiri.com

Gonna post a pic of mine when I get home. Need to know if I should keep or go with that stache and goatee only. You guys are the only ones that can save me or shave me.

Health inspector came in a few days ago where I cook... We have a clean *** kitchen and my only concern was my beard and not having beard guards... Dude commented on my beard and said he didn't care but others may... :smokin... Relieved AF :lol:... We aced the inspection and if my beard was the only mark down :smh: :lol:...

Health inspector came in a few days ago where I cook... We have a clean *** kitchen and my only concern was my beard and not having beard guards... Dude commented on my beard and said he didn't care but others may... :smokin... Relieved AF :lol:... We aced the inspection and if my beard was the only mark down :smh: :lol:...

as a fellow bearded cook.. i like that. :smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:

as a fellow bearded cook.. i like that. :smokin :smokin :smokin

That relief :lol: :nthat:...

just bought some amish beard balm off amazon

the castor oil was a good purchase over a year ago, still have some left

View media item 1879448
Currently longest I've let it grow really liking how it looks. What do you guys think? And sorry but why do you guys oil and why comb? I don't like how it looks when I come feel like I loose the bushy affect.

Back
Top Bottom