POST YOUR BLOG/WEBSITE/ETC. VOL. 2016

Don't really blog it is just my Instagram pics posted on there.

But follow me on Instagram @citystreetsco

For anyone interested in sneakers other than Jordans, KDs, Lebrons, Foams, Yeezys; basically anything that's over hyped; check out Kicks & Thoroness.

I write on sneakers that a lot of people would think look dope but have no idea what they are because they are not any of the sneakers I stated above. Check me out! Updated daily multiple times a day.

http://kicksandthoroness.blogspot.com/

About me:

A designer by trade currently forfeiting a year of my life to "ad school" to learn problem solving and being stupid for the sake of creativity. One of thirteen artists, writers, designers, poets, entrepreneurs, and schemers working together on a range of creative and client-based endeavors.

--------------------------

My personal:

www.theycallmevince.com
www.dribbble.com/theycallmevince
www.iamvince.tumblr.com

--------------------------

I also help run the social media for the "school" I'm in:

www.wk12.com (under construction)
www.wk12.tumblr.com

Last edited:
I love reading new blogs, this should keep me busy for a minute...

dont know if I ever posted it in here, but sig check.... www.drgii.com

Last edited:
Dang, you wrote another book? am I extremely late? I remember when the first one dropped. which was pretty cool might I add..
Oh yeah you copped an eBook I think! I didn't forget, thanks for the support man...glad you dug it.

Had to write a second tho, inspiration struck in an area I thought it never would. Nothing like knocking a chick up to make you think about the concept of unplanned pregnancy in modern society lol...

Oh yeah you copped an eBook I think! I didn't forget, thanks for the support man...glad you dug it.

Had to write a second tho, inspiration struck in an area I thought it never would. Nothing like knocking a chick up to make you think about the concept of unplanned pregnancy in modern society lol...

thats whats up man, I'll have to check that one out... I want to write a book so bad but i dont have a clear enough subject matter to devote so many pages to (as you can see from my blog if you read it). My thoughts are usually just all over the place....

thats whats up man, I'll have to check that one out... I want to write a book so bad but i dont have a clear enough subject matter to devote so many pages to (as you can see from my blog if you read it). My thoughts are usually just all over the place....
Yeah I checked it out a little, your latest post was pretty deep. The fear of being "comfortable" forever got me where I am today (not that I'm all that far, I'm just taking the shot I have which is something a lot of people never get to do).

A book doesn't have to be on one subject either. Hell, you read my first. You just have to gather up all the ones that are kinda similar, categorize 'em and weave them into a longer form, chapters and ****. Maybe just tell a story from your life, even that's still being told. idk, I just think if you actually have the will to write a book, you should do it or you'll wonder why you didn't when you felt like it.

im starting from page one, i want to check out everyone's stuff. Ill even leave comments where I see fit. Don't let this thread die! Hopefully I'll have something new up this week on my own joint.

Back
Top Bottom