POST YOUR BREAK-UPS THREAD Vol. EMO (music to heal my heart needed)

Last 2 relationships

- she was emotionally unstable, couldn't hold it together ( I put 1 year and 8months into it) even though everybody said she was bad for me
ohwell.gif

- super intelligient/gorgeous lady, we were on the same level mentally and I blew and cheated on her because I was away..
smh.gif

In both of those times

KanYe West - Graduation/808 & Heartbreaks
Eminem - practically anything
Linkin Park - ^^^
Al Green - How Do You Mend A Broken Heart

the ones that helped me get back on my feet were my dudes and some female friends that told me that I'm a good guy, despite my mistake.

Playa's Rock - Hurricane Chris
Player's Lifestyle - Big Kuntry

Time heals wounds my dude
pimp.gif

nothing tops Kanye West-Heartless in these situations....back in October, I listened to it 64 times straight while sippin my Mickeys.....real simp +!@*!

Dated my ex for 6 years, didn't realize she was a runner til she left a year and a half ago... she went straight from an ex to me, then from me to a newguy right away. Now she's knocked up by this morbidly obese guy (seriously, dudes like 420 and it's hilarious). I was a wreck for a few months, buttime heals all wounds my dude, and now I'm better than ever. Got a new girl lined up right now, had some fun being single. Hurts at first, you get over itthough. Gotta get rid of every single thing that reminds you of her and ignore her at all costs though... feels good when she text/calls you and you blow heroff.

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

23 months, almost 2 years
frown.gif
all gone now... this was my first real relationship and it hurts like a mutha...Anyone else going through this?
P.S. please post any experience or advice on how to move on? I'm on some my life is over sh**
embarassed.gif
( also what music/artists to listen to?)

i got out of a 3 year relationship its terrible... i felt same way OP listen to uptown by drake, its Crazy also listen to replacement girl,.. and listen tosome ne-yo

tell us the situation, or what occurred. but try not give a %$%# about the girl and it should help the most
and nice avy by the way, OP
pimp.gif

man, what you have to listen to is some oldies.
or some hard metal to help forget about that !%#%%

Originally Posted by de PHX Jose

man, what you have to listen to is some oldies.
or some hard metal to help forget about that !%#%%

i was on some 5 Finger Death Punch, Lamb Of God, and Killswitch Engage hard when i was goin through it
laugh.gif

It just took me about 5 months to get over a guy I dated for close to a year... It hurt like a mutha, just stayed super busy with school n work. I even got athird job...lol But Adventura n Wisin y Yandel helped. I'm a catch and it's his loss

Been messing with my ex off and on since we broke up, that Ne-Yo "Part of the List" and "My Diamond" gets to me because she sent me thosesongs saying that she wants to get back with me. Part of me wants to say yes, but I know I'll be too busy for a healthy relationship and I might %@*+around eventually. I don't want to %@*+ with her heart.

luckily for me , i ended the only 2 serious relationships ive been in and was at the point of being fed up . breaking up inboth cases brought me peace rather than angst

people just have to be smarter with break ups . make sure you cut off ALL ties with shorty and go on with your life as if youare never ever gonna get back

death cab for cutie is legit these days. the only time i listen to emo music lol

Originally Posted by tyurshoes265

23 months, almost 2 years
frown.gif
all gone now... this was my first real relationship and it hurts like a mutha...Anyone else going through this?
P.S. please post any experience or advice on how to move on? I'm on some my life is over sh**
embarassed.gif
( also what music/artists to listen to?)

Back
Top Bottom