POST YOUR BREAK-UPS THREAD Vol. EMO (music to heal my heart needed)

Throwdown=Burn
Terror=Overcome
Fall Out Boy=My heart is the worst kind of weapon

Emox100=Bullet for my Valentine
laugh.gif

I am going thru the break-up phase right now and it has to be the worst feeling ever. It sucks cause all I can think about is everything we have done, all thepositives, pictures, and the memories. Depression takes over and is uncontrollable.

When one door closes, another one opens for you. Its hard for the first few months but this is your opportunity to get out there. Keep busy with your life andimprove on it and make yourself better. You'll be fine at the end. We've all been through this. Like someone else has said, what doesn't kill youmakes you stronger.

My dude, no ho**, enjoy the single life while you can. I'm only 23 my ambitions are to pipe as much as I can before that time comes to settle down.Life's too short live it up. All you need is yourself and family to be happy.

listen to some Emmure man. Good songs by them for break ups are When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong, False Love in Real Life, Tales From The Burg. Its death corebtw if your into that.

This is what you do:

-Stay productive and active. Now is the best time to grow as a person. By that I mean work out, appreciate your friends, enjoy life because the !$* is way tooshort. Figure out what you want out of life, and what is going to make YOU happy. Make that a goal and aim for it.

-When you've done that, don't forget about the relationship but look back and grow from it. Think about what went wrong and what was good about her andwhat you can take from the relationship. Basically turn the negative into a positive.

-Once you are really over it and I mean REALLY over it. You may want to contact her but only on the positive tip. By that I mean say how you hope things aregood and depending how you feel, maybe try and be friends with her. I don't know your steeze so I cant be specific. But don't be needy which is why Isay you HAVE to be 100% over it. Thats the only way you can really not be needy and not supplicate to her.

As far as music goes, homeboy up there got it right....

If a chick has me down I listen to that right before I go out with my boys and I murder the club. That chick will be the last thing I'm thinking about andbefore you know it it's on to the next chick(s).

damn this post is sad it made me hit my girl up just to tell he rhow much I love her but to all those who have lost some one I pray you all find happiness andthat the one you lost may come back and give you a second chance.

Boyz II Men - Water Runs Dry
Mint Condition - Nothing Left To Say

^^^ GREAT break up song ... trust me

im at work so i cant youtube the songs you guys have been posting (no audio) but i been reading the lyrics (google)

and im getting the *!%@ out of this thread before i start to cry

peace

Back
Top Bottom