Post Your Car: Official High-End Foreign Car Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We already went over that.  Why do you feel the need to post these cars?

Im curious as to how your logic works.

Originally you said that a G37 is allowed so I showed you a base 370z with the same specs and you said it was too cheap. Now I show you an Equus that is more expensive than the G37 and you are unhappy.

All I want is consistency

Im curious as to how your logic works.

Originally you said that a G37 is allowed so I showed you a base 370z with the same specs and you said it was too cheap. Now I show you an Equus that is more expensive than the G37 and you are unhappy.

All I want is consistency
the Equus is a knock off, and a Hyundai. 

people keep posting spaceship looking cars...
alien.gif

classic Bugattis...
pimp.gif

All these new bmws, Mercedes etc all look the same

Same sleek looking body, only thing distinguishable is the grill on them

Son is just like a shoe hypebeast, trying to pay money to get exactly the same thing that came out a year before

Some of my fav cars
Lamborghini Celice

Bugattiwagon

My everyday car my rolls royce

but da goat
my boo you see "dat equus" (queue Rich Boy Face)

Why do you post this garbage in here?  

OP is a moron. Dude keeps posting cars he doesn't have/can't afford, then goes on to call every non-luxury car crap.

On top of that, dude drives a 328i. Don't care how much you paid for it (just shows how stupid you are), @#$% is NOT high end

Last edited:
OP is a moron. Dude keeps posting cars he doesn't have/can't afford, then goes on to call every non-luxury car crap.

On top of that, dude drives a 328i. Don't care how much you paid for it (just shows how stupid you are), @#$% is NOT high end
lol I can afford cars more expensive than a 328.  I just don't spend all of my money on my car.  Every non-luxury car is crap.  If you don't want to participate in my thread the way I outlined, please don't post. Thanks. 

lol I can afford cars more expensive than a 328.  I just don't spend all of my money on my car.  Every non-luxury car is crap.  If you don't want to participate in my thread the way I outlined, please don't post. Thanks. 

Then why did you get a 328 then? From your history, you seem to view cars solely as things you buy solely to "impress" people. It just doesn't add up that you would get a 328 if you could afford more impressive cars.

Then why did you get a 328 then? From your history, you seem to view cars solely as things you buy solely to "impress" people. It just doesn't add up that you would get a 328 if you could afford more impressive cars.
I've told you guys about 10 times I had a totaled car on my record when I was buying my car and didn't want to spend the ridiculous amount on insurance.  Also I didn't have nearly as much income as I have now.

Why would you say it is just to impress people? 

So now son is posting google image pics of high end cars to keephis thread alive.

Last time I read the topic it was post YOUR car. Anyways, troll of the year nominee here.

I've told you guys about 10 times I had a totaled car on my record when I was buying my car and didn't want to spend the ridiculous amount on insurance.  Also I didn't have nearly as much income as I have now.

Why would you say it is just to impress people? 

You answered my question in the bolded.

Just by the way you talk about cars, "this is lame, that is lame", etc, etc.

Yea, and your opinion about cars is all about being "impressive", and not lame, so obviously you see cars as being about impressing people.
Just because I said a car isn't impressive doesn't mean I only see cars as ways to impress people.   Banging a super model would be impressive, but is that only reason guys want to do that? - No.

When I say I think a car is lame I just mean I think it is a dinky car that isn't cool.  All I did was outline what cars not to post in the thread that I made, for some reason a bunch of you couldn't handle that...

Still waiting for one of you to let me know why you all feel the need to post in this thread. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom