\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

legit i never knew bandaids were actually called bandages until a little while ago :lol:

ive been calling em that since i was a kid and will continue to call em band aids :lol:

i feel like i barely drive my car but i think im doing around 15k or more a year :x too many road trips and late night missions :lol:

Last edited:
I usually go through 2 or 3 dailys every year, so I honestly can't keep track of how many km per year I drive :lol:

By the idle is ****** up , do you mean it wouldn't roll forward WHILE idling and in drive? How did you manage to wreck both the front and the back of it?

torn ACL :smh:

it actually happened in March of this year but i kept being told it was just a sprain. Finally after 9 months of complaining to my doctors that it wasn't healing and something was wrong i finally got an MRI last week

Some of these doctors man I tell ya they're lazy AF and just wanna get paid. Hope that surgery goes well. Good luck on the hunt with the M3...Laguna seca blue is hands down my favorite factory color on a BMW, just something about it that makes me stop and stare for a minute.

By the idle is ****** up , do you mean it wouldn't roll forward WHILE idling and in drive? How did you manage to wreck both the front and the back of it?
yeah i put it in drive and it wouldent pull forward on its own. And its complicated :lol: :smh:

torn ACL 
mean.gif

it actually happened in March of this year but i kept being told it was just a sprain. Finally after 9 months of complaining to my doctors that it wasn't healing and something was wrong i finally got an MRI last week
Some of these doctors man I tell ya they're lazy AF and just wanna get paid. Hope that surgery goes well. Good luck on the hunt with the M3...Laguna seca blue is hands down my favorite factory color on a BMW, just something about it that makes me stop and stare for a minute.

thanks man. I love Laguna Seca but i don't really want to own a blue car. Going with white or gray

Ok i have a question. About 2 weeks ago i posted i got into a accident and now am currently ready to deal with it. I have a few questions when i put the spare on and drove it home( two blocks from were it happened :smh: ) i think the idle wasnt working. I put it in drive and it didnt go by it self(it went and sounded ok when i hit the gas). Does that mean something with idle is fd up? (4.6 gt mustang)
gonna put another tire on within the week to see if i was just trippin and order the parts tomorrow (bumpers, grille, headlights,foglights,rim). And also it looks like it hit the radiator a bit. Liability for the LOSS

Sounds like some transmission work

Whats wrong with blue :stoneface:

Uncommon color
My fav color :pimp:
Fav color on one of my fav cars :pimp:
Im following a guy on ig and hes selling his blue e92 m3 whew fapfapfap

after this ima be with #Team AWD
rwd is fun and all but this would have never happened if i had awd ( its a complicated
My guess is you were going too fast in the rain and looped it.

You guys think its still drivable like that tho?
It's really hard to say. Try putting it into reverse while running, and see if it rolls on its own.

Like Andretti said, could have something to do with the trans, or it could be something more simple, like something is slightly binding, maybe bent (say, near the wheel that you had to swap with a spare where I assume you hit something) causing it to need gas in order to move.

Chances are it's probably minor, but it's impossible to say, to be safe I'd take it in and see. It's possible you bent stuff too.

Whats wrong with blue
indifferent.gif

Uncommon color
My fav color
pimp.gif

Fav color on one of my fav cars
pimp.gif

Im following a guy on ig and hes selling his blue e92 m3 whew fapfapfap
nothing. i love laguna seca blue. i just don't wanna own bright colored car. Not ever sure why but i just dont 
laugh.gif

My guess is you were going too fast in the rain and looped it.
It's really hard to say. Try putting it into reverse while running, and see if it rolls on its own.

Like Andretti said, could have something to do with the trans, or it could be something more simple, like something is slightly binding, maybe bent (say, near the wheel that you had to swap with a spare where I assume you hit something) causing it to need gas in order to move.

Chances are it's probably minor, but it's impossible to say, to be safe I'd take it in and see. It's possible you bent stuff too.
rim cracked thats why i put the spare on
and right on the money but i was going like 35 and it was raining bad tires and the car needed a alignment bad so the wheel would jump up and down as you drove.(not mine i would never let my car be like that)and again liability for the l

Why you sell her? Looked nice with the BBS.

Whatcha in now?
I have a 2015 Jeep wrangler Rubicon now and my wife has a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit.

Man I sold her because BMWs are expensive to own lol. Spent 10k 2 weeks after I purchased it on wheels, tires, suspension, custom cold air intake, and engine programmer 
embarassed.gif

Somebody talk me outta copping an h3 alpha... Quick

Cant find a nice low mileage tahoe/denali for under 30k for nothinnnn and im tryna spend like 24k tops so i switched my focus to FJ cruisers and H3s. Once i saw the fuel economy on the FJ was boo boo too i started thinkin eff it... Try the baby hummer. I really think the alphas with luxury package are :smokin

Found an 08 with 40k miles on it. Looks primeee have it under warranty the first year so i can get the niggles ironed out on GMs dime. Also i could see it maintaining its value now better than anticipated now that theyre discontinued and people have started to discover the rediculous off road capabilites of the H3. With the adventure package that thangs pretty bad *** with a slight lift and some nice 33/35s.

Ive never owned a suv so now its kinda like go big orbgo home hahha i want something biggg with bullie bars. Skid plate whole 9 hah

Man I sold her because BMWs are expensive to own lol. Spent 10k 2 weeks after I purchased it on wheels, tires, suspension, custom cold air intake, and engine programmer 
embarassed.gif
Doesn't sound too bad. At least that money went into upgrades and not repairs

Somebody talk me outta copping an h3 alpha... Quick

Cant find a nice low mileage tahoe/denali for under 30k for nothinnnn and im tryna spend like 24k tops so i switched my focus to FJ cruisers and H3s. Once i saw the fuel economy on the FJ was boo boo too i started thinkin eff it... Try the baby hummer. I really think the alphas with luxury package are
smokin.gif

Found an 08 with 40k miles on it. Looks primeee have it under warranty the first year so i can get the niggles ironed out on GMs dime. Also i could see it maintaining its value now better than anticipated now that theyre discontinued and people have started to discover the rediculous off road capabilites of the H3. With the adventure package that thangs pretty bad *** with a slight lift and some nice 33/35s.

Ive never owned a suv so now its kinda like go big orbgo home hahha i want something biggg with bullie bars. Skid plate whole 9 hah
Tripping

Go get a wrangler and get your moneys worth

Back
Top Bottom