v8 will forever own the block brah
Just stop it v8>
Any objections?

v8 will forever own the block brah
This.
smokin.gif
Y'all can feel free to bring your V8s out here to get washed by my 4banger 
nerd.gif

forreal though i got love for all cars if built tastefully. love corvettes, challengers, SRT jeeps, new Camaro, old muscle cars, Japanese cars, euro cars, whatever.  And my next car is gonna be v8, da M

Last edited:
How do you guys choose the best tires for your car? My rear right tire popped going over a deep hole today. And both front tyres look like they're going need replacing real soon. So I might as well replace all 4 since they're not all from the same brand. :lol: 0]

:x

Sick!
I like the body style in the video more than the new style. Looks more aggressive to me. Not a fan of the matte black paint/wrap though, it's played out to me

Think this is a WK? Before I bought my Camaro, I test drove and 08 HEMI. Only thing was the mileage and like of warranty :smh:

I still have my 1st Gen Grand Cherkoee (and plan on making it my project truck. Fix the body up, small mods then once the money is right, drop and LS1 in that thang :pimp:

Last edited:
Whats your guys favorite (or current flavor of the month type) everyday car secondary car?

Everyone wants/has the M3's and the Hemi's.

I really like the Subaru XV Crosstrek. Looks cool as hell, minus the meh rims.

Whats your guys favorite (or current flavor of the month type) everyday car secondary car?

Everyone wants/has the M3's and the Hemi's.

I really like the Subaru XV Crosstrek. Looks cool as hell, minus the meh rims.
for an everyday 2nd car i just prefer a nice clean Acura or Honda for reliability and solid MPG.  currently have a 04 TL but im getting rid of it for a TSX for better MPG.  If i had the funds id go for a new TLX as a daily

I'm not in a position to have a daily and a weekend car at the moment (mainly due to space), but even if I was, I think I'd still prefer to have a car that hits the "sweet spot" of both.

Something practical enough to commute if needed (I'm conditioned to take mass transit M-F), but fun for spirited drives on the weekend.

Ideally, I think the RS4 is the perfect example, but I'll settle for my 6MT G sedan for now :D

Last edited:
I'm not in a position to have a daily and a weekend car at the moment (mainly due to space), but even if I was, I think I'd still prefer to have a car that hits the "sweet spot" of both.

Something practical enough to commute if needed (I'm conditioned to take mass transit M-F), but fun for spirited drives on the weekend.

Ideally, I think the RS4 is the perfect example, but I'll settle for my 6MT G sedan for now :D

My 08 G Sedan was probably the worst car I've ever owned...funny though how I miss it so much. I miss it even more than my e46 m3, which I thought always had a place in my heart.

That hemi was clearly a track car b

I'm not trying to get into it with you. I've been to shift sector and most everything is there daily driven.

At the end of the day my opinion when I see some loud v8 mustang or something drive by I just feel like it's very juvenile. Beyond lacking refinement, to me those just lack class. I'm not talking about stock, just those v8's with exhausts that people try to wake graves with. Even worse when it's not an SRT or GT cause those things bark louder than they bite.

Why was it the worst and why do you miss it?

Quality-wise it wasn't up to par with any of the other cars I've owned. From Lexus to BMW to Porsche.

I miss it because it was my beater and I did everything in that car and it never let me down. It was the one car that I had the longest at 4.5 years total. Also the first car I ever totaled in an accident. I got the best deal on it possible, and the most years out of it.

If you never owned a luxury car before the G will be an incredible car for you, but if you have something else to compare it to, like a newer Lexus or BMW it will leave a bit to be yearned for.

Quality-wise it wasn't up to par with any of the other cars I've owned. From Lexus to BMW to Porsche.

I miss it because it was my beater and I did everything in that car and it never let me down. It was the one car that I had the longest at 4.5 years total. Also the first car I ever totaled in an accident. I got the best deal on it possible, and the most years out of it.

If you never owned a luxury car before the G will be an incredible car for you, but if you have something else to compare it to, like a newer Lexus or BMW it will leave a bit to be yearned for.

Agreed, the G is not a luxury car, and those who think it is are misguided by marketing (IMO).

The 4DR G is first and foremost a sport(y) sedan. RWD, 6MT, 300+ HP, handling, it just matches the criteria. To me it's simply a performance-oriented Nissan, that's how it's marketed overseas, after all.

Nothing really luxury about it IMO, but I've also felt that way when sitting in a 335i. The cars that I've felt to be upscale are mainly flagship type cars, like executive class and above, nothing entry-level.

I'm sure the G is sold under a "luxury" marque in the US because many consumers chase car emblems as status symbols, and I'm sure it works well for Nissan Corp. But those who really know what luxury, also know how the G stacks up, and the folks that don't are the ones that give Infiniti/G a bad rep :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom