\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

^Definitely

Between the Elmiraj, Ciel and Avenir; it's really nice to see some true land-barges again. I just hope they get released and don't stray too far away from the concepts. GM has a tendency to make amazing concepts they never release and if they do they undergo drastic changes thanks to their bean counters.
I'd move weight just to cop the elmiraj

That thing got a wooden liner in the Inside of the car :x :pimp:

In black of course

Speaking of GM concepts...

Alero Concept:
oldsmobile-alero-concept-car-wallpaper.jpg

oldsmobile-alero-concept-car-01.jpg

This is what we got instead :lol: :

Oldsmobile.2004.Alero.117.jpg

Can't help but think Maserati borrowed some design queues from that concept when developing their Granturismo.

images

Last edited:
^Definitely

Between the Elmiraj, Ciel and Avenir; it's really nice to see some true land-barges again. I just hope they get released and don't stray too far away from the concepts. GM has a tendency to make amazing concepts they never release and if they do they undergo drastic changes thanks to their bean counters.
Same can be said for a majority of car companies.
They always tease with dope concepts and go the
total opposite.

^Definitely

Same can be said for a majority of car companies.
They always tease with dope concepts and go the
total opposite.

True. I mean... that is the whole point of a concept I guess. Garner attention to your brand and showcase your upcoming design language. I just always felt GMs departures from their concepts to the streets were some of the most drastic.

I guess the M's are more of a status symbol, I can honestly say THT I would prefer the hemi srt over the M , performence wise , as I had way more fun on the street with the srt jeep , then I ever did when I had the e90 M 6spd , fit and finish hands done the M , you want off the line torque and power 6.1 hemi, I did track the M once ginger man , Tht track is small and a good fit for M cars nice corners , in the end coming from a srt jeep to a e90m3 , was a let down power wise , I didn't keep it long as I didn't like have to go so high in motor just for power , to each their own [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Gotta stay out of this thread. All the E92s making my wait much worse. 
embarassed.gif

Gonna end up making a bad financial decision and selling my cars tomorrow to go get one instead of waiting until the end of 2015 like i planned

Went to get my car aligned today and after I come pick it up, they said they couldn't even do it because the frame rail is rusted bad :smh:

I'm hoping it's just the subframe they were talking about, which wouldn't worry me at all..sucks though.

embarassed.gif

Gonna end up making a bad financial decision and selling my cars tomorrow to go get one instead of waiting until the end of 2015 like i planned
What you going to list the Evo for if you don't mind me asking. I know you've put a lot of blood sweat money and tears into it lol

In reference to the concepts thing...i like this new trend thats starting where the production model is 90% carried over from the concept.

Examples the bmw i8. all its seemed to have lost was the see through doors. The interior actually got improved from concept to production.

That new maxima concept? OOOOOOH!!!! Altho it hasnt been officially unveiled... reviewers say they carried over the vast majority of the design and concept

the mazda6 takeri concept came to fruition they just changed the stupid lines in the lights.

etc etc

I guess the M's are more of a status symbol, I can honestly say THT I would prefer the hemi srt over the M , performence wise , as I had way more fun on the street with the srt jeep , then I ever did when I had the e90 M 6spd , fit and finish hands done the M , you want off the line torque and power 6.1 hemi, I did track the M once ginger man , Tht track is small and a good fit for M cars nice corners , in the end coming from a srt jeep to a e90m3 , was a let down power wise , I didn't keep it long as I didn't like have to go so high in motor just for power , to each their own [emoji]128077[/emoji]
So you saying Da
hemi> m3

Took a couple pictures of the M yesterday...

Cash money dog!!

Which trunk/spoiler is that? I'm getting a quote on a CF VIS one today hopefully. 
Bro you GOTTA get the CSL trunk if u get a trunk

attachment.php

embarassed.gif

What you going to list the Evo for if you don't mind me asking. I know you've put a lot of blood sweat money and tears into it lol
Not really sure. Prices for used Evos are just all over the place and there aren't a lot a clean ones out there.  Mine is clean, clean title,  one of the hardest colors to find in an 04, and its at 86k so im going to try to get at least 20 for it (with the rims)

Last edited:
Cash money dog!!

Which trunk/spoiler is that? I'm getting a quote on a CF VIS one today hopefully. 

Its a Rep CSL Trunk. Got it from one of the vendors over at E92post.com Painted it to match the car leaving the lip of the duck tail exposed CF.

Last edited:

Not really sure. Prices for used Evos are just all over the place and there aren't a lot a clean ones out there.  Mine is clean, clean title,  one of the hardest colors to find in an 04, and its at 86k so im going to try to get at least 20 for it (with the rims)

You coming out Berkeley Marina EURO tomorrow?

You coming out Berkeley Marina EURO tomorrow?
Dude i actually might. I am supposed to meet up with my buddy tomorrow to check out and drive his new E92 M.  He invited me to go to Berkeley with him.  He told me to bring my car even though it's not Euro but i don't really want to do that 
laugh.gif

Dude i actually might. I am supposed to meet up with my buddy tomorrow to check out and drive his new E92 M.  He invited me to go to Berkeley with him.  He told me to bring my car even though it's not Euro but i don't really want to do that :lol:

Come thru man, bunch non-euro's will be there also!

Back
Top Bottom