\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Yeah with that budget you're better off looking for a japanese car with lower mileage and better reliability, it'll save you thousands in repairs in the long run

But it would be his second car so i guess like a weekend car so if thats the case get the convertible checked out if youre heart is set on it

I've seen one here and there on cl for 17~18 and the 5.0 is miles better in avery aspect than those previous cars posted

especially since the new one dropped im sure da old model prices finna drop a lil too

in that case id say go E46 for sure. 

E46 M3 >>>>>>>> 350z
If the budget is >15k I think an E36 M3 might be better.
In that price range he could get a CLEAN one that would
prob be more reliable than an E46 around the same price.
Clean E46's are like 20k and up.
Audis/VW love to throw CELs :lol:
JUST dropped my whip off to get a 2 yr CEL fixed. :lol:

Last edited:
spend a couple more [COLOR=#red]less[/COLOR] grand and get a 5.0 mustang fam

my friends neighbor is selling an e36 m3 with around 32k miles for 12k

its so much fun too
that's a great deal! E36's are really cool cars. Although i just love the E46 bodystyle and E92 even more

My buddy who had one for 4 years LOVED it. 

my other buddy who just bought a e92 M3 but also has a e36 M3, told me the E36 is more fun

Last edited:

I been car shopping for the past month and i still can't decide on what car to get.

Here are my options

2002 m3 with 125k for 15k

2003 350z supercharged with 90k for 13k

2004 645ci with 90k for 14k

E90 325i with 80k comes with a 20k warranty for 11.5k
If you all you are trying to spend is 15k or less, and you dont have any DIY mechanical prowess, you dont want those problems with any of those.  ESPECIALLY that 6.  It will eat you alive.  The 325 might be the best bet if it really has warranty left, but other than that...

Last edited:
All those cars he posted, Can u even finance cars this old? I would assume most finance companies only loan out on cars less than 6 years old

Last edited:
If you all you are trying to spend is 15k or less, and you dont have any DIY mechanical prowess, you dont want those problems with any of those.  ESPECIALLY that 6.  It will eat you alive.  The 325 might be the best bet if it really has warranty left, but other than that...

The 6 is child's play compared to the e46m. When my SMG pump failed the dealer charged my warranty co 9k.

Listen kids, just because you see a preowned 60-80k BMW at a price you can afford does not mean it's right for you. Get your priorities straight so you can stunt when you're comfortable.

At the end of the day, you may be buying a car for 15k but people seem to forget that once that check engine light comes on you're repairing an 80k car. Be smart.

Last edited:
All those cars he posted, Can u even finance cars this old? I would assume most finance companies only loan out on cars less than 6 years old

Financing them is the easy part. There are definitely ways to finance a car of any age but different banks have different guidelines. All I know is, if my budget on a car was 15k I'd probably be looking at a 4Runner or something that would hold value and take a beating. If people's perception of you is that important though, at that budget the max you should get is an Infiniti.

The 6 is child's play compared to the e46m. When my SMG pump failed the dealer charged my warranty co 9k.

Listen kids, just because you see a preowned 60-80k BMW at a price you can afford does not mean it's right for you. Get your priorities straight so you can stunt when you're comfortable.

At the end of the day, you may be buying a car for 15k but people seem to forget that once that check engine light comes on you're repairing an 80k car. Be smart.
Exactly.  Those parts still cost the same as they did when the car came out.  I wont assume that the poster doesnt have the bread to take care of it though, because I definitely have my eyes on an E63/64 6 myself, but if you are looking at specifically those cars in your list, put some more money into finding em with way lower mileage and newer model years.  And if all you have to work with is 15k, dont even think about it.  Even something as small as a brake job on a M3 or a 6 will bend you over if you arent prepared.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom