\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

I love Wrx/STI/22B
Any picture of your hawkeye?

i gotta dig through my old phone/computer for those..but yes i have a lot of pics!

I had:

07 wrx limited in WRB

HKS Carbon Ti
18 Kyowa Evolves in flat black (i dont know why but i ended up with these wheels for 6 months)
cusco coil overs
cusco front and rear carbon strut bars
rolled fenders
SPT intake
greddy bov
sti tmic
baked heads
cf oem hood
cf do luck trunk
cf diffuser
rear cf pillar bar
cusco sway bars

a few other things. this was my IAM 19 look at me car! haha

Will try and look into the SS today. It was a pain in the *** to put on, kinda half assed the install to be honest. My radio also shuts off for a second (sometimes my power steering wil shut off for a second) during a hard u turn or during side street parking. Not all the time but it usually happens after the cars been running for a bit.

Synchros are expensive to fix, no?
Damn man, with all those issues I would've pulled it off/reinstalled it ASAP :lol:

Synchros are expensive to fix, and you might as well rebuild the whole trans while you're in there as well, instead of trying to save a couple bucks and only doing the synchros.

havent washed my whip since the summer.

idk if i should wash it this week or nah

the engine bay has hella dirt and dried up mud too.

hate cleaning the engine gets me all paranoid ill damage something

what are u trying to do?

are u trying to repair ur clear coat? or just want to make a new car shine more?

..... wut

ino about washing and detailing but i dont do it to my truck often. i used too but now don't have time plus everytime i do concrete work or something out gets dirty right away so no point

:rofl: aiite den b

u inspired me to cleab up my headlights. in finna use some toothpaste and wetsand a lil bit to make em super duper clear

Trying to conserve water here in cali and haven't had a wash since last year around July. Car is filthy but it gets wet every morning because of precipitation from the cold.

Owning a black car is a real pain. Looks amazing after a wash, and then like **** once you park it at home. :lol:

Shows dirt so quickly.

Trying to conserve water here in cali and haven't had a wash since last year around July. Car is filthy but it gets wet every morning because of precipitation from the cold.
just because its wet doesnt mean its getting clean :lol:

Drop an MK4 3.2 in it :smokin

Yeah I was tempted but its gonna be a 4 pot, 2.0TSI or a 1.8T - Ive currently got a 16V ABF Mk3 engine in it which is on standard management putting out about 160 at the wheels,going for 200+ im looking at LSD and a wider track to get the power down.

Last edited:

Owning a black car is a real pain. Looks amazing after a wash, and then like **** once you park it at home.
laugh.gif

Shows dirt so quickly.
Funny i was jus thinkin its not nearly as bad as everyone says...
you're right, it's worse.

i'll NEVER own a black car

Last edited:
laugh.gif

i have a video of a old black Honda CR-V that i buffed out that was just ******* thrashed when it showed up.  made it shine though.

Last edited:
I have an altima.

I want a 2011-2014 maxima soooooo bad.

The exterior is nicer than most infinitis and the interior is just as nice imo

Last edited:
i gotta dig through my old phone/computer for those..but yes i have a lot of pics!

I had:

07 wrx limited in WRB

HKS Carbon Ti
18 Kyowa Evolves in flat black (i dont know why but i ended up with these wheels for 6 months)
cusco coil overs
cusco front and rear carbon strut bars
rolled fenders
SPT intake
greddy bov
sti tmic
baked heads
cf oem hood
cf do luck trunk
cf diffuser
rear cf pillar bar
cusco sway bars

a few other things. this was my IAM 19 look at me car! haha
Nice!! I love all wrx/STI but favor the Hawkeye the most. Looking to purchase one this year

Oh I know :lol: That's why I haven't washed it since July because every morning when i clean my windows I have water streaks across my window and wet water spots by mid day.

Oh I know :lol: That's why I haven't washed it since July because every morning when i clean my windows I have water streaks across my window and wet water spots by mid day.

Neighbors got pissed when I was washing my car over the summer :lol:

Fellas, need some suggestions on a new car. Looking to only spend around 25k. Really just wants something that looks nice. Im not too concerned with gas milage or room for kids or a family. I really like the look of the new Mazda 6.

Any other suggestions I should check out?

Fellas, need some suggestions on a new car. Looking to only spend around 25k. Really just wants something that looks nice. Im not too concerned with gas milage or room for kids or a family. I really like the look of the new Mazda 6.

Any other suggestions I should check out?
You like v8's?

Back
Top Bottom