\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

as in what luxary?

Da hemi>

The only exception is the sls

As in everything. Looks, performance, interior, everything. 

Da Hemi is good for going in a straight line and giving rednecks chubbies. Thats it.

So where in America are these magical constantly curved roads you people drive on?

I always LOL whenever people bring up muscle cars being fast in straight lines as if 95% of the roads in America aren't straight.

German cars are only for people who want to badge floss.

guys. need some help. should I add Seibon Carbon lip and sideskirt addons to my 15 is350?

debating..

So where in America are these magical constantly curved roads you people drive on?

I always LOL whenever people bring up muscle cars being fast in straight lines as if 95% of the roads in America aren't straight.

German cars are only for people who want to badge floss.
laugh.gif

I don't think Ive ever heard anyone say badge floss in real life.  Badge flossing would be buying a high mileage import to just say you have one. Homie with the Benz didn't do that. 

I wouldn't expect someone in Texas to know about roads that have curves lol

People tried to say the slurpage on the M3 was bad, look at you guys about da Hemi 
laugh.gif

Yeah there are plenty of back country curvy roads around here people go to on their bikes and cars. They aren't in good condition but they are there for us to rip.

:lol:

I don't think Ive ever heard anyone say badge floss in real life.  Badge flossing would be buying a high mileage import to just say you have one. Homie with the Benz didn't do that. 

I wouldn't expect someone in Texas to know about roads that have curves lol

People tried to say the slurpage on the M3 was bad, look at you guys about da Hemi :lol:
let the record show i was talking about da hemi in terms of it over the benz.
Ls> over everything.

If I was a billionaire I would still drive a Hellcat Challenger as my daily.

Its that serious to me.

Last edited:
There is a reason German luxury cars depreciate faster than any other car.

But hey if you like throwing money away have at it.

All cars depreciate. 

At the end of the day it will always be import vs domestic.

Naw, I disagree.

I'd buy an Asian luxury car or American new. I'd never buy a new German maybe lease.

Debating on buying coping a Scat Pack or just making my R/T faster. I need dat warrantied power tho. Decisions, decisions.

All cars depreciate. 

At the end of the day it will always be import vs domestic.

Naw, I disagree.

I'd buy an Asian luxury car or American new. I'd never buy a new German maybe lease.

Debating on buying coping a Scat Pack or just making my R/T faster. I need dat warrantied power tho. Decisions, decisions.
Cam it . :pimp:

Naw, I disagree.

neither get rid of it and cop the ls

Naw, I disagree.

neither get rid of it and cop the ls

Naw I need Dat trunk and backseat. I got a kid on the way.

In a perfect world I'd cop an SRT Jeep but I only like the new body style and I can't afford one yet.

Last edited:
i hate when people say oh it can only go straight.

bruh ppl buy hemis to do burnouts and act ignant

they can give a damn if ur bmw can do.91g on a skidpad.

If I was a billionaire I would still drive a Hellcat Challenger as my daily.

Its that serious to me.

i agree. brb 700hp and can still work on it in my driveway

i love bmws but there engine technology is like in beta stage when they sell it and the consumer has to deal with the shortcomings. meanwhile american v8 power has been proven to be reliable and simple enough for joe dirt to work on.

Lets be honest though, who really drives everyday like it's a racetrack outside?

Maybe if I'm a billionaire and IDGAF but to most normal people, well at least who I talk to only straightline power really matters lol

Hemi >

Lets be honest though, who really drives everyday like it's a racetrack outside?

Maybe if I'm a billionaire and IDGAF but to most normal people, well at least who I talk to only straightline power really matters lol

Hemi >

this is what im sayin.

and a hellcat will outperform an m4 on a racetrack with a beautiful interior.

Back
Top Bottom