\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

roll.gif

I was sswaasted last night
You my boy blue

Saw my dream car last week driving in Vegas, 1980s Ferrari Testarossa.  Went on ebay to see what they are going for, found an incredible 1987 Testarossa red with tan interior 36K miles.  Recent 13K timing belt replacement!  

Wanna be like Mike:

Chris Webber interview with Dan Patrick:
“One time we played in Washington. We played a five game series against the Bulls. It was the year they won 72 games. We lose all three games by a total of seven points. I saw Michael Jordan come into our locker room with a cigar, while it was lit, and said, ‘Who’s going to check me tonight?’ And we looked at Calbert Cheaney and we were laughing like little school kids knowing that Calbert Cheaney was going to get him, we knew it wasn’t a game for Mike. He was going to be there and he was going to be playing like he said. Game Three we get off the bus and Juwan (Howard) is from Chicago and used to workout there. I’ll never forget, Jordan was sitting on his Ferrari and Pippen was right there and they have a cigar lit. We get off the bus and we have to pass them with a lit cigar. You want to talk about posturing? Forget Phil Jackson. You got Michael Jordan there behind the scenes smoking a cigar before the game, letting us know that he’s the Red Auerbach before the game even started. It was almost like, ‘I lit the cigar. I’m celebrating already. This is just a formality, you guys getting on the court tonight.”

200_s.gif

Damn that woulda been all bad

Did t you have extended control arms I. That joint?
Yep, who knows, could've lost that wheel dippin down the highway, would've been ugly.

Sure did, had a mean bulldog stance. That positive camber!

They were extended 2", ended up shimming them back about 1/2". I think a 1" and a quarter extension would've been perfect, that car ate tires :lol:

This is what it looked like without shims, ridiculous :lol:. You can see my old man in the background just like this :smh:

Last edited:
alright fambs....

I narrowed it down to Mineral Gray with red/orangy leather Guts..carbon roof, 19inch wheels, executive and lighting package.

or

yas blue with Black leather interior with all other packages.

I shopped the bay area a bit more since I have written quotes and all that.. and Sonnen is willing to match/beat the price and I can even order it to my liking. If I do that will take roughly 5-10 weeks.. But I get it exactly how I want and that way I dont have to drive to Santa Barbara.

I also checked with my insurance and it went up 37$ a month. I figured it would be MORE but I am okay with that..

Mineral Gray bro.  it looks amazing, especially with the CF roof. you can pull off ANY color rims you desire, and it's just classic, there is no way you could get sick of it like you could possibly get sick of having bright blue. 

alright fambs....

I narrowed it down to Mineral Gray with red/orangy leather Guts..carbon roof, 19inch wheels, executive and lighting package.

or

I shopped the bay area a bit more since I have written quotes and all that.. and Sonnen is willing to match/beat the price and I can even order it to my liking. If I do that will take roughly 5-10 weeks.. But I get it exactly how I want and that way I dont have to drive to Santa Barbara.

I also checked with my insurance and it went up 37$ a month. I figured it would be MORE but I am okay with that..
Didn't you just get the Lex lol

alright fambs....

or

Didn't you just get the Lex lol

ntfamb done gassed him into da dark side :lol:

M4> Life

but for real. ive been looking at the mineral gray with the sakhir red/orange interior... CF roof of course. GODDAMN..

the blue is DOPE AS HELL too tho.. I wouldn't mind the blue...attention or not, the blue is secks.

Update*

sorry fambs, I got suckered on a Chevy Cobalt. Deal of a lifetime! Will post pics soon.

Last edited:
Ordered a set of comp grey rims for my SRT just now.

I am a sick individual. Once I get these then that means I have had a set of polished, chrome, gloss black, and comp grey rims.

Yea my storage is full of car parts. Lol

Once weather is clear I will get them mounted!

M4> Life

but for real. ive been looking at the mineral gray with the sakhir red/orange interior... CF roof of course. GODDAMN..

the blue is DOPE AS HELL too tho.. I wouldn't mind the blue...attention or not, the blue is secks.

Update*

sorry fambs, I got suckered on a Chevy Cobalt. Deal of a lifetime! Will post pics soon.
wait what? How do you get a colbalt when youre looking for a m4? :lol: is it at least a ss? Those things have real potential and are relitivily cheap

Last edited:
Assuming he's not getting his Troll on...

A Cobalt SS can be a beastly little car... It was the fastest fwd around Nurburgring until that insane new Civic...

Assuming he's not getting his Troll on...

A Cobalt SS can be a beastly little car... It was the fastest fwd around Nurburgring until that insane new Civic...

I was getting my trollz on. Sorny fellas.

I need a poll for color. It's killing me. I feel like I'll regret it soon as i get a color. Lulz

Get the gray man. it's just so clean. Nothing to do with "getting attention" i just think a bright blue car would get old after awhile. 

Not the best pic but recently upgraded from my is300 to this.
Im 21 and been in a accident so an RT was out of my price range with what my insurance would have been being its almost 300 now with just a V6. But im happy with it. Im actually getting better gas mileage with this because the is300 took premium .

Back
Top Bottom