\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

00tW3ux.gif

>>>>> ya avy b
this one is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

wish i knew how to embed it

Got my wheels installed today.

Liking the grey complimenting the silver!
Looks good bro :smokin

You had black ones at one time too right? I think I've liked them all, can't go wrong with black, chrome, or gunmetal on a silver truck.

And did you ever get those lowering springs installed?

Last edited:
That's a sick Jeep man, the gunmetal rims look good on there too

Thank you!!

Looks good bro :smokin

You had black ones at one time too right? I think I've liked them all, can't go wrong with black, chrome, or gunmetal on a silver truck.

And did you ever get those lowering springs installed?

Thanks a lot bro! Yea you cant go wrong with the combos with silver. I am just a little out of my mind spending this on all these rims loL.

Yup I got them installed! In that pic, the ground was uneven. Lol

Got a nice drop.

We definitely have to get this Northeast cruise going... Who's in?

Im in!

Thanks a lot bro! Yea you cant go wrong with the combos with silver. I am just a little out of my mind spending this on all these rims loL.

Yup I got them installed! In that pic, the ground was uneven. Lol

Got a nice drop.
Haha yea, they are a nice style of wheel though. Ok that makes sense, I was wondering why the *** looked so high :lol:

Scooped up some Akebono sport brakes from an Infinit to put on my Maxima. Going to get them powder coated along with my new wheels for the summer.
New SS brake lines, Hawk HPS pads and rotors to go with them as well.
:nthat:
:pimp: shopping around for a decent price on powder coating my rims now. I should've done my calipers as well instead of painting them. Just make sure they take out the pistons. You'd be better off installing new seals while its apart as well.

As far as the northeast cruise count me in.

If your in the 757 look up advance custom coating in Hampton Va. They did my itr rims, very good work

Back
Top Bottom