\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

no fist only hugs
tumblr_inline_mn0q6zz74i1qz4rgp.gif

Lol funny thing is that you started it.
laugh.gif
and you guys are the ignorant ones look at the numbers
thats 2/2 who decided to make fun but wont state their first and second car they bought. Another #mommyboughtmycar
i don't recall anyone asking me.  but here u go

my first car was a 95 integra. Working part time at a Honda dealership during high school i dumped some money into it and ended up getting a full page spread picture of it in Honda-Tuning magazine. 

A few months after high school when i was working full time, i sold it and bought an s2000. fully payed off, with my own money. 

there you go

started with an integra and s2k too :wow: had a civic inbetween tho

can i get in on the hugging or nah?

Last edited:
brah ur chance of getting with me passed b, get over it
text me pls

text me

gimme ur money number brah
started with an integra and s2k too :wow: had a civic inbetween tho

can i get in on the hugging or nah?

brah ur chance of getting with me passed b, get over it

im still on my first car that daddy gave to me, shoutout to @WhatCanISay :smokin :smokin

:lol: hey, now, I put $15k of my own money down b.

They did help with the payments, gas, and insurance doe. I won't front :wow:

Just let me pocket more loot from my part-time while I was going to school. :smokin

lol its all good fam i dont care how people get their whips

i hate when people see something have something nice then ask how they paid for it and if someone helped them

being too nosey

The malibu teaser. I hope they go in the concept as they did with the impala

Last edited:
smh i hate people like that

at the end of the day what difference does it make if daddy bought it or u bought it urself, its not important, its just jealous people that try to bring others down to make themselves feel better.

I rememember when I first bought the db9, I took it to a self-wash station. I finished washing it and had to take a wiz, so they had a gas station right next to them.

I go in the bathroom and I come back, noticed a part wasn't completely dried off so I take out my microfiber from the passenger floor and wipe it well. Some dude in probably mid 20s was across the street in a silver mustang at a light and yells out "Nice rental bro!".

I give him a thumbs up, a smile and say "thank you!". The light turns green and he drives off screaming "Did daddy buy it for you?!!".

I'm thinking to myself, like dang make up your mind on how you plan on throwing salt at a person :lol: :smh:
did you drop the 15 for da aston or da corolla?

Also when I first had my ///e92

My "friend" at a BBQ was drunk and said, "yo you don't have that car under your name though." Out of nowhere fam.

I'm 19 years old, not knowing what he means. I'm thinking this dude is trying to tell me that It's not mine, as if it was some stranger's car or something. I'm like, "brah, it's under my name."

Mind you I had a part-time gig and could afford the car myself, but my parents name was on the title, because my job was all cash, and I barely had any credit history. (I know what he meant now.)

Dude got me heated though, so I showed the receipt of what the car cost me. And dude was like "that doesn't mean anything" and he had a point. Idk why he was so worried about it, or even thought that I can put an m3 at that price under my name, at my age.

But it was whatever. I asked my mom what that meant and then she told me. I was like, this dude is throwing salt at something that's obvious. :smh:
They dont like seeing us youth flourish b. Arent you a enginieer now? Better be seeing a rari in the thread real soon b.

I guess, but I never throw shade at anybody, so I don't eem know why they would need to attack me.

Yea, I'll be graduating this May 1/2 way into my MS degree. I have to go back in the summer and the fall to complete my MS degree, though.

Haha, idk fam. I honestly feel like selling the DB9, pocketing that dough and just keeping da Corolla. I barely drive it, anyway.

I'll see whatsup. Having a supercar isn't eem all that after a while. When I first got it, it felt like I was driving a Ship. Now it's whatevs. And I'm not making any money off of it anyway so.

I'll see whatsup, though. If I never had the STI, I probably wouldn't be thinking like this. I seriously love that car, fam. And it has so much potential.
well with that weather i wouldent be driving it often neither. How long have you owned the db9?

sell both

cop da M4

win win fam

(or go back 2 da e92 m3 :evil:)

I actually wanted the e92 back as a daily, and I told someone through PM about this when they were asking me about how I liked the Corolla when I first bought it.

I wanted an STI/Evo since I was 16 years old, but never bought one. I experienced the M, but I need this in my life right now, before I get too old and it looks weird driving one :lol:

Like I said, we'll see whatsup. Time will tell. :smokin

You guys will definitely be filled in, doe. :smokin
Pics, tagged pics, whatever you guys want :lol:

exhaust clips :evil:

I actually wanted the e92 back as a daily, and I told someone through PM about this when they were asking me about how I liked the Corolla when I first bought it.

I wanted an STI/Evo since I was 16 years old, but never bought one. I experienced the M, but I need this in my life right now, before I get too old and it looks weird driving one :lol:

Like I said, we'll see whatsup. Time will tell. :smokin

You guys will definitely be filled in, doe. :smokin
Pics, tagged pics, whatever you guys want :lol:
A certain someone has been waiting for a exhaust vidoe for forever

Just got my e92 m3 front control arms in

waiting on the koni fsd shocks to get here so i can install all at once

Back
Top Bottom