I think it was this one that looked like da benz

Is dat a genesis??? Wow! Whateva it is if it's not a benz

Dah *** keen!!!

naa dont get tan or any light colored interior trust me

gets dirty so much easier
cracks in leather
denim bleeding etc

dont do it

Why I had this stupid grin on watching Brillo steel as it rumbled my house down through my surround sound

Kids like [emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128585[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
Perfect way to start the day [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Just looked up the retail on the new Genesis....

:rolleyes 40K for a Hyundai....

*please insert Cheif Keef Nah Dog I'm good MEME here* :smh:

They should have changed the branding of the genesis and created a luxury line like toyota and honda did. At the end of the day, lexus and acuras are the same cars but higher standard and cater to a different demographic

There's definitely a higher quality in the genesis than sonata but people will always associate it back to the Hyundai branding.

Just looked up the retail on the new Genesis....

eyes.gif
40K for a Hyundai....

*please insert Cheif Keef Nah Dog I'm good MEME here*
mean.gif
They should have changed the branding of the genesis and created a luxury line like toyota and honda did. At the end of the day, lexus and acuras are the same cars but higher standard and cater to a different demographic

There's definitely a higher quality in the genesis than sonata but people will always associate it back to the Hyundai branding.

I totally agree with you there. Toyota and Honda were smart to create totally different companies to cater to that higher end market. Hell Nissan even has Infiniti.

Hyundai will sort of always be associated with budget friendly brands and theres really nothing luxurious about that.

Personally I don't think the Genesis looks "that amazing" but I know its a nice car. Someone tried to talk me into copping a Genesis coupe instead of saving for the 370z this summer. :smh: ***** almost got smacked.

Last edited:
Not the brand new ones my boys pops got a new one like a year or two ago and its definetly nice but the small details thag makes a benz a benz are missing in the hyundai

Like the door handle in the interior is very cheap

I cantcomment on da brand new one since inhavent seen or been in one

Those new Sonata and Genesis are
nthat.gif

"Lower brand" cars definitely have closed the gap from the "upper" car range. It is hard to justify now spending 45/50k on a car when you can get something just as nice in the 30-35k range for the most part. A lot of it is brand loyalty and the name in itself of being able to say you afford and drive "x car"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom