\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Lemme know when you can afford any BMW son.

Saw your dad the other day actually,

:lol: now i cant afford any bmw? :lol: **** out of here. Apparently you cant afford a bmw if youre the one getting a loan.
Its all good b i aint even trippin cause i aint white or watch nascar. Did mommy get you your m to fam?

came across some new desktop wallpaper material today. whewwwwwwwwwww :pimp: :pimp:

5828.jpg
:pimp:
Desktop worthy indeed

Sup guys! Sorry for the late replies. I kinda leaned more towards the blue and WAS gonna order it from out of state. The deal was too good. I was about to finalize everything and the Santa barbara dealer who wouldn't discount a penny hit me up and asked me if I was still looking. They HAD the car in stock with all options but blindspot which I can live with. I didn't bother following u cuz they played hard to get. I got the dude to match my deal and even got a better one. I saved transportation fees. Got a one day rental. Left wed night. Got there today at 3am..got a hotel. . Slept 5 hrs. Got up and went to get car. Af te r delivery I drove back and it took me 5hrs .. i hit some traffic 27 miles from home lmao. In walnut creek out of all places. I didn't go straight home doe. Went straight to wash it and detail it
It was bugs life on my bumper. She's looking oh so sexy and I will post moar pics tomorrow. The car has

Carbon trim
Carbon roof
19 black wheel upgrade
Adaptive m suspension
The Harman Kardon surround
Executive pack
Lighting pack
yas Marina blue
Black leather interior

I set up my M1 to all sport plus options. My gawd

Speaking of Fathers. My Father let me take his car to school tonight. Snow is almost gone :D

Yea, I don't know what those yellow lines on the ground are for. Never did.

da AM better in da snow than the corolla tbh :smokin

dat 007 frame tho :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
Last edited:
Has anyone ever replaced the batter terminals before?..Lately my car has been having problems starting. I would give the car a jump start and it would be driving fine then next mine its dead.. Auto Zone says the battery is good and upon furter inspection there seems to but a bit of corrosion on the terminals causing them to seize and not catch a tight grip on the posts. Might take on this project this weekend but im kinda sleptical on messing with electrical components.

Has anyone ever replaced the batter terminals before?..Lately my car has been having problems starting. I would give the car a jump start and it would be driving fine then next mine its dead.. Auto Zone says the battery is good and upon furter inspection there seems to but a bit of corrosion on the terminals causing them to seize and not catch a tight grip on the posts. Might take on this project this weekend but im kinda sleptical on messing with electrical components.

Happened when I first bought the lexus I drive used. You can buy replacement terminals at autozone. I had a shop do them though

Throw some lime juice on them to clean it up and then use battery grease and see if that helps.

The lime juice should remove some corrosion

I had a 12 inch W3 way back when powered by a JL 500/1 in a ported box. Anything more woulda blown windows hah. Best waste of 2 racks a 17 yr old could ever dream of.

Anyway i saw the new s3 today and was impressed. was a lil like the 1m :pimp:

Happened when I first bought the lexus I drive used. You can buy replacement terminals at autozone. I had a shop do them though

which model do you own?..I got an 01 IS300

which model do you own?..I got an 01 IS300

Same.

Speaking of Fathers. My Father let me take his car to school tonight. Snow is almost gone :D

Yea, I don't know what those yellow lines on the ground are for. Never did.

I feel like people who park in multiple spaces are just asking for their car to get messed with. I don't mind it as long as it's not right up front or in a crowded lot, but I feel like people who do this are putting a big target on their car.

I feel like people who park in multiple spaces are just asking for their car to get messed with. I don't mind it as long as it's not right up front or in a crowded lot, but I feel like people who do this are putting a big target on their car.
I'm sure he did it for the pic.

That reminds me of this though :lol:

parking26n-2-web.jpg

Back
Top Bottom