\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Shoutout to gold st capital converting da rolls into a hemi

If u look closely it says life is a gamble :lol:
How ironic

dam son im likin what u doin to ur e92

u plan on tracking it or just spirited drives every now and then?

Funny, today on another forum there was a whole discussion on drilled rotors and the pros/cons of them.

idk i wouldnt want holes in my rotors it takes away surface area

and plus if my dudes in the f1 dont have em then i wouldnt need them either.

i feel like they are just for style

Not really. Lips make most cars look better. Bulbs let you see better.

I just genuinely didn't realize people were dissatisfied with their stock horns lol.

Do the stock Subaru not make any noise or something?

Man the stock horn in my subie is garbage haha. Going to put in supertones but paint them black so they can't be seen this summer.

Upgrading the horn to a different color is done for looks, just another customizable piece to make the car unique, especially just like lips, some would say it makes the car look nicer, as someone posted above. Everyone has different opinions

I have a subie and didnt even notice the horn being crappy, just cause I never use it. (Never honk at anyone, I'm patient I guess). If it was an emergency, then not even the loudest horn would change a damn thing.

Just like changing brake rotors wouldn't change a single thing in any situation where you need to brake suddenly. It's MY opinion rotor upgrades are useless as well. They do make the car look way nicer I think though, but I would never waste that much money on something that's just for looks.

Last edited:
Speaking of horns and honking...... I absolutely LOVE honking at idiots on the road :lol:.

Staring at your phone when the light turns green, and you don't go? I'm laying on that ****.

Want to stop in the middle of the road so you can make a left across a double yellow? You're gonna hear it from me.

Decide to pull out in front me, knowing I'll have to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting your dumb ***? Best believe I'm leaning on that horn.

Does that make me an *******? :lol:

Last edited:
Speaking of horns and honking...... I absolutely LOVE honking at idiots on the road :lol:.

Staring at your phone when the light turns green, and you don't go? I'm laying on that ****.

Want to stop in the middle of the road so you can make a left across a double yellow? You're gonna hear it from me.

Decide to pull out in front me, knowing I'll have to slam on the brakes to avoid hitting your dumb ***? Best believe I'm leaning on that horn.

Does that make me an *******? :lol:
Nope

Laid down in the horn in some idiot in one of those lil Kia **** boxes for trying to get my lane with ought getting enough distance :smh:

You'll eventually need better brakes, If you're doing power mods.

Some people put those horns on and don't eem connect them. That's even sillier.

But yea, the stock horn sucks.

Maybe for anyone that actually takes their car to the track regularly. But I completely disagree for daily driving in any power level, bigger brakes are never needed imo. Upgrading tires is what matters when it comes to stopping power. Brembos and all that are just gimmicks imo, again.

Last edited:
did this man just say brembos are gimmicks

put some corolla brakes on da bugatti after it hit 200 papi

tell me if its a gimmick u might have 2 speak thru prayers tho

what good is da tires if ya brakes are useless

Last edited:
Ehh more power, greater acceleration and velocity.

Higher acceleration and velocity, the larger your stopping distance and/or ssd will be. Having crappy brakes and crappy tires, you die.

did this man just say brembos are gimmicks

put some corolla brakes on da bugatti after it hit 200 papi

tell me if its a gimmick u might have 2 speak thru prayers tho

what good is da tires if ya brakes are useless

Bigger brakes don't improve stopping distance at all. they will just be able to handle the heavy use at the track (no pad fade or overheating), this would never happen outside of heavy track use.

A 200whp EVO going at 5, 50, 140mph, will take the exact same force to stop as an EVO with 800whp going 5, 50, 140mph.

Brakes and power have nothing to do with each other. that 800whp evo will never be going any faster than the stock evo, it will just get there faster.

I hope that example made sense. Tires are what is key

Last edited:
It doesn't make sense. Bigger brakes apply greater force, hence reducing stopping distance.

Acceleration =/= velocity. It's the first derivative (prime) of velocity in respect to time.

More power allows for greater acceleration, hence it increasing the stopping distance of a vehicle with less power.

Once your brakes lock up your wheels, that's it dude. If you can lock up your tires with the stock brakes, that means it's fine and can't be upgraded. If you couldnt lock your tires with your stock brakes, then you def have a problem, but I would hope no one has that problem. does that make sense now?

$10000 brake kit would definitely make the pedal FEEL more responsive and make the tires lock pretty easily, but the same oem brake can do it with just more pressure (milliseconds).

I am not trying to be a smart *** by any means or be a **** at all, fyi. I am genuinely speaking

Last edited:
Nah he's right, bigger brakes =/= shorter stopping distance. It does make braking more efficient though. Get stickier tires.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom