\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Ever been so drunk driving home that you passed out in the middle of the ******* freeway? Me neither :smh:

This video is a trip, don't drink and drive my dudes!

Last edited:
It doesn't seem like it was just liquor involved. Some sort of medication mixture along with it.
I won't post this video, cuz it's basically the same thing, but it shows a empty vodka bottle sitting on the floor. Skip to 2:01 to see it.

Last edited:
Naw, I'm agreeing with you on her being drunk.

But to be passed out like that and not looking extremely drunk when she woke up makes me think she mixed something else in with that liquor that made her pass out.
Gotcha. Certainly possible, who knows. She was pretty wobbly once they finally got her outta the car. Lucky she was still on the brakes when she passed out, could've been ugly.

Last edited:
Them zanys will do it to ya lmaooooo
That's scary as hell tho..imagine the last thing you remember was cruising down the highway

And she looked good 2!!!!!!!!

dumb *** broad why drive when you wasted as hell

not gonna front i drive sometimes with a lil alc in me but only if i know im 100 and not impaired

Last edited:

Da rolls royce made a comeback looks like he was in a fender bender and the part where da rolls connects to the dodge by the headlights is all crumpled

Anyone own an E90 M3? How's the reliability and any complaints?
@Wear Rare Airs  had one I believe, I have an E92 and love it. All the 'murica stans will chime in about how German cars have **** reliability but if you're looking at any M then you already know what it is.

They could have made it lighter and more powerful but that's what a SC is for.

I think everyone says how unreliable they are not just the v8 boys
laugh.gif
If you buy an older model car of any make its going to have problems one day more than likely.

I think BMW/MB are more reliable than Audi/VW, from my experience. Of course you can have unexpected problems but a lot of it comes down to the owner and how you treat it.

I think everyone says how unreliable they are not just the v8 boys :lol:

If you buy an older model car of any make its going to have problems one day more than likely.

I think BMW/MB are more reliable than Audi/VW, from my experience. Of course you can have unexpected problems but a lot of it comes down to the owner and how you treat it.

I agree

Alotta ppl buy these cars but dont wanna pay for the maintenance and go cheap on parts and oil and fluids

LMAO perfecting timing
"Do not take this car to the track with stock brakes. You will be killed. Actually, you'll just smear the OEM pad material all over the rotors and your day will be over in about 20 minutes and you'll have to buy new front brakes."

:rofl:

LMAO perfecting timing
"Do not take this car to the track with stock brakes. You will be killed. Actually, you'll just smear the OEM pad material all over the rotors and your day will be over in about 20 minutes and you'll have to buy new front brakes."

:rofl:
The brakes were prolly too big.

He shoulda took da brakes off da huffy

Back
Top Bottom