\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Dude was really hyped for a Kia in the first place though?
roll.gif
yes. believe it or not, there are other nice looking cars out there that DONT come with a hemi, or have a bmw sign or a 6 figure price tag. get this... i also like the hyundai genesis, mazda 6, AND the new honda accord. 
roll.gif
 whats wrong with THAT guy? Amirite?

BradyLeftHangingAgain.gif

Last edited:
New Honda Accords are great, im a huge fan. Genesis is alright. I like the R-spec. Mazda 6 is a good solid car too.

Kia though? Nah. Trash

New Honda Accords are great, im a huge fan. Genesis is alright. I like the R-spec. Mazda 6 is a good solid car too.

Kia though? Nah. Trash
oddly enough, the kia rates higher across the board over the genesis and in many ways over the accord. apparently the genesis looks nicer than it drives and once u get in it...u instantly are reminded its a hyundai. carry on tho. we all have our tastes.

Last edited:
U should suggest for him to get some new brakes to help stop him
Me too especially on the interior its so damn ugly.

Only place ill allow it is if its a dark grey or black car and the wing is carbon fiber

i like the idea of the carbon wing as well. i tried out the duckbill style for a while, but started missing my wing after a while so i put the wing back on. i liked the look of the duckbill a lot because i made the car look more sleek, but the wing is a must. also was my first piece of carbon fiber. pardon the dust this will be my last black car as it also seems to be dirty.

http://s638.photobucket.com/user/Python002_2009/media/IMG_3033_zpss8hj1nxk.jpg.html
http://s638.photobucket.com/user/Python002_2009/media/IMG_3032_zpsnon5bhay.jpg.html

Just gonna casually slip your GTR in here in a Carbon Fiber conversation like it don't even exist? Nah fam, now we need full pics

Last edited:
Just gonna casually slip your GTR in here in a Carbin Fiber wing conversation like it don't even exist? Nah fam, now we need full pics

haha. i did post pics in here a while back. its not modded or anything, just a regular 2010. i may do a wrap though because i'm sick of black and will defiantly post more pics if i go the wrap route. i have my eyes on some rims too, but probably wont pull the trigger. winter is long over here so i don't have the luxury of enjoying a nice set of wheel for a full year.

Last edited:
Well congrats my man, amazing car. How about an exhaust vid? :nerd:

exhaust is no bueno stock :lol:

not like supurb said about sounding like a vacuum cleaner :smh:

the start up sounds mean, but after that its still a v6. when people ask me to rev it up i get a bit embarrassed :wow:. the v8 or v12 :pimp:

i thought about getting a exhaust or at least changing the mid pipe, but i am more of a stereo man.

some owners cars sound really nice, but that's with a after market exhaust and full bolt ons. stock kinda sucks.

Last edited:
Just gonna casually slip your GTR in here in a Carbon Fiber conversation like it don't even exist? Nah fam, now we need full pics

I'm going to have to agree with everything this man has said. We want moarrr!!

Just gonna casually slip your GTR in here in a Carbin Fiber wing conversation like it don't even exist? Nah fam, now we need full pics

haha. i did post pics in here a while back. its not modded or anything, just a regular 2010. i may do a wrap though because i'm sick of black and will defiantly post more pics if i go the wrap route. i have my eyes on some rims too, but probably wont pull the trigger. winter is long over here so i don't have the luxury of enjoying a nice set of wheel for a full year.

What color are you thinking of wrapping it? DIY or having a shop do it?

No disrespect the gtr is a nice car but I don't get hyped seen one. I usually just go oh hey a Gtr when I see em in the streets. I did like sitting in one :lol:

I used to see em all around La when they were cheap

Last edited:

anything but black, car stays dirty. you have to be a detail freak to own a black car i realized after i bought it. at night though car looks sick. let me see i can get some pics when i get off work tonight. it drizzled last night for like 5 minutes and i swear the car looks like it hasn't been washed in two weeks smh.

as far as wrap color i want to stay away from full matte, and maybe do a metallic matte like dark blue or white. like the car in all white and that's what i was looking for at first when i bought, but they were always the first ones to get sold. midnight purple would also be a nice color. it does like a color shift or deep dark purple to black. i don't want anything too crazy.

No disrespect the gtr is a nice car but I don't get hyped seen one. I usually just go oh hey a Gtr when I see em in the streets. I did like sitting in one :lol:

I used to see em all around La when they were cheap

no disrespect taken :pimp:

the car is not for everyone, somewhat of a radical design. and looks wise people either like it or not like it, not much much in between i notice. also you being in LA, these have to be all over the place as i see the meets for cali are huge. you get to see mclaren, lambo and Ferrari pretty regularly i'd assume.

Last edited:
no disrespect taken :pimp:

the car is not for everyone, somewhat of a radical design. and looks wise people either like it or not like it, not much much in between i notice. also you being in LA, these have to be all over the place as i see the meets for cali are huge. you get to see mclaren, lambo and Ferrari pretty regularly i'd assume.

Yeah man. I was at Santa monica yesterday I finally got to see the Lexus rc and like two fiskers just chillin. And last week walking down Pasadena some dude was cruising down the street in his aventador.

My boy got to load a elementol said it was amazing and dude who bought it said this was his second one smh

thinking about this carbon diffuser...

on the front lip..got these 2 options..I thinkiam going with the lip/splitter one

not sure if I should do this carbon trunklid spoiler (in carbon of course)

help me NT!

thanks

Da top, b.

Too smooth :pimp:

anything but black, car stays dirty. you have to be a detail freak to own a black car i realized after i bought it. at night though car looks sick. let me see i can get some pics when i get off work tonight. it drizzled last night for like 5 minutes and i swear the car looks like it hasn't been washed in two weeks smh.

as far as wrap color i want to stay away from full matte, and maybe do a metallic matte like dark blue or white. like the car in all white and that's what i was looking for at first when i bought, but they were always the first ones to get sold. midnight purple would also be a nice color. it does like a color shift or deep dark purple to black. i don't want anything too crazy.

Midnight pearl would be a great choice but white get's dirty easily also imo.

Back
Top Bottom