Seriously though I'm getting tired of driving a van
I want something else

Be thinking I'm out here doing it at a mere 80 miles and hour :smh:

I want something else

But didn't you cop da hemi b?
you should save for a fox body b
Their cheap with a v8 posi and stick. You already know they sound mean as hell and let me tell you you can go sideways in em easy

I want something else

But didn't you cop da hemi b?
you should save for a fox body b
Their cheap with a v8 posi and stick. You already know they sound mean as hell and let me tell you you can go sideways in em easy
Diecast hemi :lol:

Got a few months left to stack up so I could by me a lil something like a foxbody , or my dream car that would be a lil cheaper .

Would def take a foxbody though :pimp:

Got a few months left to stack up so I could by me a lil something like a foxbody , or my dream car that would be a lil cheaper .

I know I seen da pics about da hemi :lol:
What are you saving for? I just said fox body cause out her you can find them here between 2k-15k I've seen a dude ask 20 for a mint 91 with dummy *** low miles clean af but who the hell gonna spend that much? Their not collecter cars yet. Give it a few years doh

I know I seen da pics about da hemi :lol:
What are you saving for? I just said fox body cause out her you can find them here between 2k-15k I've seen a dude ask 20 for a mint 91 with dummy *** low miles clean af but who the hell gonna spend that much? Their not collecter cars yet. Give it a few years doh
Man last year I saw a cobra r goin for 67+ :lol:

77-79 impala love that body style

Can't find that car (it's damn rare)

Then foxbody it is

Then foxbody it is
Can't *** with imapals honestly
62-68 then 94-96 are the only year I would *** with
But them 75-76 caprices :pimp: those are so nice

Last edited:

Then foxbody it is
Can't *** with imapals honestly
62-68 then 94-96 are the only year I would *** with
But them 75-76 caprices :pimp: those are so nice
those are nice

But this is just :pimp: :x :pimp:

Sorry fellaz. Fell asleep.

Well. For one, I have a 65 mustang but it's down south in Baja. (Been meaning to register it here.. it was my dad's and he was gonna sell it to someone but I copped it.. yes I copped it off my dad lol)

Kith teaser? Lmao.. i do like subbies.. so I'll leave it at that.

Well. For one, I have a 65 mustang but it's down south in Baja. (Been meaning to register it here.. it was my dad's and he was gonna sell it to someone but I copped it.. yes I copped it off my dad lol)

The mustang all stock?
What does I like subies leave it at that mean? We got a built Corolla fam?

Hell nah! Get pics of that 65 no you can't do this to us! You pulling all these whips out of no where. Here I thought you was doing it with the bmw and now you have a 65 mustang smh :frown:

Hell nah! Get pics of that 65 no you can't do this to us! You pulling all these whips out of no where. Here I thought you was doing it with the bmw and now you have a 65 mustang smh :frown:

Lol . My dad used to only drive it when I came to visit. He owns a shop out in Baja so he kept it in perfect showroom condition. It is all og, red exterior with black leather interior. He painted the whip every 5 years so it's flawless. The subbie. I like Hawkeyes :smile:

God I hate those tail lights. I had to put overlays on mine.

Retro you deff stepped up from da Rotas dog.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom