\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Not sure but I think you could cancel the honda warranty and get your money back for the months that you don't use it. Read it on the forums somewhere. Get a Tundra with a TRD package :smokin
Nah b Im kinda diggin the Tacoma x runners :pimp:
I think those are dope tbh with the supercharge option :pimp:

Yea the boss is actually gunna be about 35 vs 32 for prem eco boost vs 31 for wrx limited vs 32k for srt8 superbee

Cpl more dollars but the numbers its putting up at the track are godly for a a 30k sumthing whip. Ill be eating errrrbody on the road.

Yea the boss is actually gunna be about 35 vs 32 for prem eco boost vs 31 for wrx limited vs 32k for srt8 superbee

Cpl more dollars but the numbers its putting up at the track are godly for a a 30k sumthing whip. Ill be eating errrrbody on the road.
Exactly b
But is it gonna b for a DD? Or do you already got something to DD?

Daily. If i get this new job my commute will be under 10 miles. On the weekends we usually use wifeys car for the space. Id almost contemplate getting a cheap bike for summer and jus weekend the new car until winter time when ill be all the way Effed hah

Daily. If i get this new job my commute will be under 10 miles. On the weekends we usually use wifeys car for the space. Id almost contemplate getting a cheap bike for summer and jus weekend the new car until winter time when ill be all the way Effed hah
Hope everything works out for you b
Hope to see them Boss picks up soon :pimp:

@vanstyles
Bruh that bish makes the photo not that ugly *** m
More pics of dat bish > dat car

u tripping fam the e30 is one of the best cars ever made and also one of the best racecars ever made

posts like this really make me not value your insight as much papi

The supercharged tundra with trd > the rest of the pickups f150 included.

u trippin fam

the f150 is the best selling truck in america for a reason

and the ram is the fasting growing brand for a reason

the tundra is garbage b

Last edited:
u tripping fam the e30 is one of the best cars ever made and also one of the best racecars ever made

posts like this really make me not value your insight as much papi
u trippin fam

the f150 is the best selling truck in america for a reason

and the ram is the fasting growing brand for a reason

the tundra is garbage b

That new F150 is something serious. Especially the EcoBoost. :smokin

Back from the shop. All new front end.

New bumper
New headlights
Repainted hood
Repainted front clips

:smokin
Good to see you got her all back together :smokin

To be honest it was one of the trucks on my list and it was a great deal. Plus I wasn't patient at the time. I regret it now being that the Ridgeline isn't truly a truck. And the aftermarket is terrible, and I like modding my cars. I would of got a Tacoma but the prices were sky high when i was looking.

Now I want to just trade it or sell it while I'm ahead on the loan and get something else. Next to round I will be more patient for sure. This thread has got me looking at M3s as well lol
Fair enough. I've never known anyone who bought one, so I've always been curious why someone chose to get one. The ridgeline doesn't exactly come to mind when you think of trucks. Tacoma, Silverado, F150, Ram, hell even the Titan would come to mind first.

There's a guy at my school with a Ridgeline, all blinged up with some big *** chrome wheels and an exhaust. **** sounds like a Honda Civic, he seems to think it's pretty cool though :lol:

Aftermarket wise you're right, there isn't one. Probably for good reason, no one is looking for a done up Ridgeline, it would be a waste of money. Having Honda reliability (I assume?) in a truck is nice though

These style wheels are so ****** lame.  All the bro trucks around here have them.
I gotta be honest. I love bro trucks, one day I'll have one :lol:. Almost bought 2 of them so far, I was all ready to buy both times, but when I got em checked out before purchasing, they both had too many issues. One day I'll have one. I think I might like the idea of having one more them actually owning one though, we'll see :lol:

Last edited:
man speakin of trucks i aint really a truck dude so iono too much but i seen a lifted hummer SUT :x :x :x :x :x in the best way possible

Back
Top Bottom