\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

i officially kick this dude off the official V8 support group.

u alone now papi, bmw slander will not be tolerated

14c9ois.gif

Dank is that dude
smokin.gif
. Some of y'all are a little close-minded, it's cool though, I got love for y'alls imports and euros too.
This is what I've noticed as well. If it aint Evo Subaru bmw, hate comes out. Some people are too old for those types of cars (minus the bmw)
ummm no.  i like cars from all different genres.  But cars made into hackjob trucks?  nah.

a lot of those were imports too so there goes your guys argument 
laugh.gif

For NT

What would be the best way to break out of a lease? Have someone take it over etc etc

Didn't someone on here say they sold their car while still in a lease and actually made money? I don't know much about it, but it might be worth researching.

What are you guys' though on buying cars with rebuilt engines?

Saw a 74 camaro for sale for 7k. Rebuilt engine. Looks good buy I have to idea how that kind of thing goes

This thread keeps me entertained while bored at work

Well the weed mostly keeps me entertained but this thread helps out
smokin.gif

Wait so Google is bad if you learn from it?

Dusting off my library card getting my knowledge the good ole fashion way

Saw a 74 camaro for sale for 7k. Rebuilt engine. Looks good buy I have to idea how that kind of thing goes
I feel like theirs a lot of definitions of rebuilt that people use. Ask them what they did to rebuild it. Post link or pics to show condition

Yes, very bad if you actually "learn" from it. You can use it as a form of guidance, but never to preach its first few pages of popular searches as some sort formal education. (i.e. Googling the price of a car vs. Googling the physics behind an internal combustion engine and preach it as if you've taken higher-level physics, strength of materials and thermodynamics)

Your responses sound silly, and extremely generic.
Bruh shut up there's no replacement for displacement

B

Saw a 74 camaro for sale for 7k. Rebuilt engine. Looks good buy I have to idea how that kind of thing goes[/quoteWhat engine is it?

Most likely it would be a 350 and those are dumb easy to work on

see if he has paperwork for the motor being rebuilt and where it was rebuilt at.

was it rebuilt at a reputable shop, or was it rebuilt in Billy Joe's garage?

Yes, very bad if you actually "learn" from it. You can use it as a form of guidance, but never to preach its first few pages of popular searches as some sort formal education. (i.e. Googling the price of a car vs. Googling the physics behind an internal combustion engine and preach it as if you've taken higher-level physics, strength of materials and thermodynamics)

Did you just call me silly and generic >:

We are so done!

Bruh shut up there's no replacement for displacement

Don't mind him.

I presented him facts and information (using Google instead of a encyclopedia or textbook) and he said I went "google crazy" and ignored my points :lol:

Back
Top Bottom