\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Tha
Couple random pics from my weekend trip to SoCal

that is a very neat vehicle

by a mile

evo x looks chubby and slow

What!? :smh:

The evo x looks aggressive and the opposite of slow. Lol

I remember back in 08 when I was driving back to my college campus from lunch and my friend yelling "Damn that new Evo is dope!". I haven't seen the new evo yet so I immediately started looking at the cars driving the opposite way towards us and I saw it. The mean grill, the h.i.d projection lights, the aggressive side skirt and fender, and that huge wing in the back. I immediately yelled back "bro that can't be no evo!" (I was expecting another evo 9 since the evo 7, 8 and 9 look extremely similar to me). But as it came closer, I saw the mitsubushi symbol and was like "damn man you're right" while drooling. When it pass by us I almost broke my neck trying to check it out more and see what the back looked like lol.

Back then if I had 40k sitting around I would of copped it over any of the other cheap/entry level cars popular in my area at that time (c class, 3 series, g35, Lexus IS, mustang gt and Acura TL) though they are all dope cars.

If it wasn't a 7 year old car with an extremely cheap interior, I would def. have one in the garage right now. They exterior still looks pretty modern and sick bro for a 7 year old car :pimp:

Very few people prefer the X over previous generations. Too bad Mitsubishi will probably never make another sports car again. :frown:

Like the x as much as the 9 but then taillights on the x coulda been a little better

Read an article that the last x evo puts out 425 hp
Not bad at all

Little cousin sent this to me this morning. Kid graduates from high school today and this is what my aunt buys him as a graduation gift. I'm sorta jealous to be honest[emoji]128533[/emoji] 2010 Evo X with a manual transmission. Man I swear this boy better get some yambs with this car instead of being in front of the damn tv all day[emoji]128530[/emoji]

Like the x as much as the 9 but then taillights on the x coulda been a little better

Read an article that the last x evo puts out 425 hp
Not bad at all
I like it better too but I thought it was more like 300 hp? And heavier than the ix too

Little cousin sent this to me this morning. Kid graduates from high school today and this is what my aunt buys him as a graduation gift. I'm sorta jealous to be honest[emoji]128533[/emoji] 2010 Evo X with a manual transmission. Man I swear this boy better get some yambs with this car instead of being in front of the damn tv all day[emoji]128530[/emoji]

I don't girls are into those cars.

I've also heard Mitsubushi is axing the Evo after this year. It's really too bad for them, there wouldn't really be a reason to step in a Mitsubushi dealership with their current lineup of vehicles minus the Evo.

Not sure if this is accurate, but topspeed is stating the Final Edition Evo won't get close to 473 hp but rather more like 300hp. Plus they claim it would only be sold in Japan. Mitsubushi is died to me right now :smh:

http://www.topspeed.com/cars/mitsub...ancer-evolution-x-final-edition-ar168911.html

Bruh Mitsubishi was originally gonna put out the "Final Concept" which was the 2014 GSR but with a tuned 473HP engine and it was gonna drop global. Then they decided to not only put the OG 291 HP engine back in, but only release in Japan and the UK 
mean.gif

all evo X owners must switch to these red tails.

the shape will always be weird but it's a big improvement over the clear lense ones

Last edited:

Girls dont get impressed wit da evo

Worrying about what kind of cars girls are interested in is where you already lost.

People can smell that insecurity from a mile away.

This

Cars or muscles wont get u quality girls

Back
Top Bottom