\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Wheels on-center? Not even once.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I used to think it was pretentious, but I'm starting to understand why Ferrari and other companies don't sell certain cars to certain people.
THIS.

Cats will get a beautiful well crafted and engineered vehicle and turn it into a clown car smh

in b4 "its their money"

Last edited:
idk, the liberty walk stuff is pretty clean.

i've seen the 458 and r35 a handful of times in person and it's really nice.

I used to think it was pretentious, but I'm starting to understand why Ferrari and other companies don't sell certain cars to certain people.
Who cares? If they've paid for it, they can do whatever the **** they want to the car in my eyes. Whether what they've done to the car is nice and an improvement or not is a matter of opinion.

Who cares? If they've paid for it, they can do whatever the **** they want to the car in my eyes. Whether what they've done to the car is nice and an improvement or not is a matter of opinion.
Ferrari and McLaren care, that's why you can't just walk up with a bag full of cash and get a LaFerrari or a P1. They know that those cars are marvels of engineering, money doesn't buy taste, and just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I'm usually the type of person who doesn't care what people do with their money, but seeing some of those pics hurts my soul

So all that doesn't add any performance to those cars?

THIS.
If the car is sold I feel the owner should do whatever the hell they decided to the car

Now I understand upholding an image and all but Jeesh If any thing maybe a tad more aerodynamic other that that nah

Back
Top Bottom