\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Totaled 4/16:
There was traffic so I took a shortcut. There was light traffic on the street I was on. I was probably driving 25-30mph. A car pulled up to the stop on a street perpendicular to the one I was driving on. I looked over to see if the driver would attempt to cross. By the time I looked forward, I was inches from the SUV. Based on the damage, I don't think I even touched the brake pedal.

Purchased 5/16:

Bruhh! Sorry to hear that but the important thing is that you and the other party involved are alive and well. Lives can't be replaced but cars can.

Totaled 4/16:
There was traffic so I took a shortcut. There was light traffic on the street I was on. I was probably driving 25-30mph. A car pulled up to the stop on a street perpendicular to the one I was driving on. I looked over to see if the driver would attempt to cross. By the time I looked forward, I was inches from the SUV. Based on the damage, I don't think I even touched the brake pedal.
3XveUm2.jpg

Purchased 5/16:
eQCEL35.jpg
Damn.

Glad you still here man

Bruhh! Sorry to hear that but the important thing is that you and the other party involved are alive and well. Lives can't be replaced but cars can.

Damn.

Glad you still here man

Glad to hear you're alright. Did the SUV have any damage other than the bumper?

Totalled?... did you bend the frame?...

Thanks for the support.

No one was hurt. I had a small cut above my right eyebrow. The airbag made my glasses fly from my face onto the rear deck (above the rear seats).

I pushed the truck into a small car. I doubt the car suffered any damage. The truck was undamaged other than some small scratches/scuffs on the bumper.

The appraiser estimated $9500 in damage (without opening the hood). The engine was pushed back four to five inches. The secondary firewall was completely bent. Part of the transmission housing also broke.

The week or two that followed the accident were scary. I had random flashbacks to the moment I looked up (when I was inches from the truck).

Last edited:
Did not know you were able to :lol:... I thought insurance companies claimed the totalled car once the check is ready...

Yea. My buyback was really low due to all the damage.

I had small parts that were worth more than what I had paid for the car. I had sold a lot more than my buyback within a few days of starting the partout.

What's
Did not know you were able to :lol:... I thought insurance companies claimed the totalled car once the check is ready...

Yea. My buyback was really low due to all the damage.

I had small parts that were worth more than what I had paid for the car. I had sold a lot more than my buyback within a few days of starting the partout.
gonna be your next whip homie?

Back
Top Bottom