\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

oh my god :rofl:

how have i just now seen this

when dude explains the badge on the side "1914 thats how much horsepower we got under the hood" n when he talks about the brakes "i dont even **** with em" :rofl:

Last edited:
On my days off I would repo exotic cars for the bank for free

No need to pay me
ill be getting to drive cars like that soon if i get this job, i've been talking with the company owner this weekend and said he'll have me come in for an interview this week.

Among other cars, they have my dream car (white 997 Porsche GT3) and a twin turbo 2007 Lambo Gallardo right now 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
oh my god
roll.gif

how have i just now seen this

when dude explains the badge on the side "1914 thats how much horsepower we got under the hood" n when he talks about the brakes "i dont even **** with em"
roll.gif
BRUH 
roll.gif
 dead at the budweiser and 50 bald eagle part.

Bros I just rode in a 1200whp twin turbo Gallardo.. We hit 180 on the freeway. .

Jesus ****** Christ man I u have no words

NO VIDEOOO???
i have one crappy snapchat vid. it's not of the 180 freeway pull though. 

ILL TAKE IT!!!

GT-R's, Gallardo's, GT2's are Kings of the 1,000++whp club

what about da supra papi :nerd:

dont see too many ridiculously tuned gt2's out there :nerd:

Last edited:
Idk, man. When I think 1,000++whp and high trap speeds, I think 911's/GT2's, TT Gallardo's and GT-R's.

I hear ya... and tbh... a 650hp Porsche is usually a more capable car than 1000hp variants of any of the aforementioned. Except the GTR... but those are computers on wheels so they don't count :lol:

Ahhh man I'd probably need a change of shorts after that. I don't even feel comfortable with someone else driving above 80 can't imagine 180 :wow:

Oh yeah anyone here have experience with a good rotor brand? I need to change mine soon

And no bicycle brakes please

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom