:nerd:
That's you ?

What model :nerd:

Finally here after 4 months' wait. Picking up on Saturday. :D

Specs:
510 HP V8
0-60 under 5.0 seconds
22" rims

Nicee! That red interior is very clean but they should've continued with the black to the headliner instead of splitting it.

the pigs in the murdered out chargers aren't sporting 5% but its def less than 35%.

my boy has something like 5% or some deep space black tint on his M3. he's been pulled over a couple times i think. queens. bad part is the bmw dealership sold it to him like that (it was used). he knew it was illegal to sell but w.e..

i think i'd be fine with 35% im not trying to give the impression to cops that i got **** to hide. but like i said, if shorty wants to give me the mic check on the interstate, tints are helpful.

also i would never tint my windshield.

also people who drive with high beams on all the time, along with those people who put those ******** cool water blue, SUPER bright bs HIDs in their cars, are the worst. to those people i hope their timing belt snaps at 80mph, or their thermostat breaks and they don't notice.

Sold my car and been saving up for a fat down payment. Decided to go with a used 10' than the stingray. Finishing up with finance right now at the dealer. More pics soon.

Just seen this. This car is on my wish list after my accord. Best bang for your buck in my opinion, great choice! Congrats and enjoy the heck out of it!!

randomly reminds me that johnny manziel got pulled over last week in his gtr :smh:

he had a c63 while he was in college though :smokin

also people who drive with high beams on all the time, along with those people who put those ******** cool water blue, SUPER bright bs HIDs in their cars, are the worst. to those people i hope their timing belt snaps at 80mph, or their thermostat breaks and they don't notice.

Bruh I hate these mofos...

Nicee! That red interior is very clean but they should've continued with the black to the headliner instead of splitting it.

Thanks. I had the choice of doing a black headliner but decided against it because I wanted the interior to be lighter and more "airy." Plus it was another $350 and I had to start drawing the line somewhere!

Sold my car and been saving up for a fat down payment. Decided to go with a used 10' than the stingray. Finishing up with finance right now at the dealer. More pics soon.

Finally here after 4 months' wait. Picking up on Saturday. :D

Specs:
510 HP V8
0-60 under 5.0 seconds
22" rims

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1757172/width/350/height/700[/IMG[/quote]

Fellas on here doin it real big :smokin

Last edited:
So if you have a nice interior no tints? Wut? :lol: to me the interior is for the driver and passengers who cares what people passing by think of it.

Oh my, didn't think what I wrote would be complicated or confuse people :lol:. Truly my bad. I didn't say nice interior no tint lol. It's not a rule or something set in stone. That's why "different strokes for different folks" was written in my post :smile:

The poster I quoted said he didn't understand why people didn't tint their windows. For all I know the statement could have been rhetorical. However, my friend asked me that question recently because he didn't get it so I thought I would provide perspective since I know a lot of people w/ no or little tint including myself. One reason people do it is because they have beautiful interiors or interiors that look much better then their exterior. Obviously, those cars will look better w/ little or no tint which I thought was common sense but I guess not which I can respect since everyone is different. Obviously the interior is for the driver and passengers to enjoy and people shouldn't care what others think of it, but is it wrong to want your car to look the best that it can look? Isn't that why most people buy after market rims, lower their cars they don't track, and customize their cars? Lol. There was no hate for dark tint in my post. My post was to provide a different perspective on why some like cars better without tint. Like caddy said he can't stand tint on classic cars. That hides the beautiful custom interior.

Let me know if I can explain more. I'm cool with providing information and a different perspective. It's the scholar in me.

Sorry for the long post lol

dam all the stunners came thru

dudes out here copping gtrs n ranges :lol:

all we need is nelson to show out :nerd: :pimp:

Last edited:
no hate (yes hate) but i never understood why people dont tint their windows or like it clear :lol:

1 it looks better
2 it protects u from the dam sun
3 people cant see you from the outside
its the only way to go imo

http://www.premiermobilegroup.com

This place does tint that isn't black at all but rejects more heat then traditional ceramic tint. It's 4x as much as traditional tint since they use nano tech but worth it. This is what I want on my car.

huper optiks

Back
Top Bottom