\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Version II

Rotiform IND-Ts | Enlaes EB8C Carbon Fiber Aero Program | AirLift V2 | GIAC | AWE Tuning Exhaust I StopTech 380mm BBK | Avery Dennison Gloss Grey Wrap (Nardo Grey)

Where were you when the Mustang became irrelevant ?

Here’s one where the new Camaro might actually transcend the criteria. Is this the best production ponycar the world has ever seen? Without hesitation, yes. What was interesting to me is that we judge types weren’t talking about the Camaro in relation to the Mustang GT that we brought along as a benchmark. We were talking about future Camaro comparison tests against BMWs, Audis, and AMGs. I’d even throw Porsche into that mix. MacKenzie sums up our feelings: “A revelation. Absolutely world-class sports car performance and dynamics from an American icon. The new Camaro is one of the finest driver’s cars in the world. And that’s before you even talk about the price.” It’s also absolutely *****in’, and it’s the 2016 Motor Trend Car of the Year.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2016-chevrolet-camaro-is-the-motor-trend-car-of-the-year/

I actually had the titanium tipped Q300 ordered, but cancelled last second and went with the regular version :nerd:
The tips are huge compared to stock :lol:

:wow: that's a single Q300 tip???

How on earth do 2 fit on mine :lol:
I know they're like 4.2" or something like that. Never realized how large they actually are

I looked it up, and it says 110mm for both our cars. That's crazy! I always thought the quad tips for the wrx/sti were smaller in diameter for each one. It doesn't even look large, since it's a sedan though.

Last edited:
no m3 on this im disappoint and 350z / g owners love their cars too , lexus gs owners as well , and where are the hondas / mustangs ? terrible article imo , no cla or s class drivers are "in love" with their cars like my previous mentioned........cla = females in college with 9-5 secretary jobs and s class = ballers who dont care about the thing just like the comfort and class 

no m3 on this im disappoint and 350z / g owners love their cars too , lexus gs owners as well , and where are the hondas / mustangs ? terrible article imo , no cla or s class drivers are "in love" with their cars like my previous mentioned........cla = females in college with 9-5 secretary jobs and s class = ballers who dont care about the thing just like the comfort and class 
And so do Camaro, Miata, 911, F-150, Supra, Civic, Beetle drivers. The list could on forever. All car enthusiast love their cars and so do countless people that don't consider themselves enthusiast. It's horrible cause it's pointless.

And so do Camaro, Miata, 911, F-150, Supra, Civic, Beetle drivers. The list could on forever. All car enthusiast love their cars and so do countless people that don't consider themselves enthusiast. It's horrible cause it's pointless.
yeah youre right 

Just sad that almost every subie driver gives me the stoneface every time I give him the thumbs up

#foreveralone
Word? Anyone driving a WRX or STI gives me a thumbs up or head nod. All other subie drivers don't care and neither do I. Don't care if you got a forester, I'm down shifting and passing you without looking back. 

Back
Top Bottom