\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

that's definitely got a lot to do with it. A lot of these older dudes with money just drop it off at the dealership and say "fix it"
Well, you know what they say about expensive things. If you have to ask how much it costs, you probably can't afford it.

Need some suggestions on what type of sealants everyone is using here. I was going to go with m-seal from chemical guys but I'm reading mixed reviews online. I'm going with this wax, heard good things about it and it lasts a while with little product needed to be applied.

Amazon product ASIN B000JK2D06

Yup, the cost of the car is just one factor in ownership costs. That's why luxury vehicles' resale values drop quickly after the warranty period is out. People trying to buy luxury vehicles for the same cost as a new Toyota are going to balk at the repair costs down the road, or even the costs of just regular maintenance.

Recent Range Rovers need maintenance once a year but the dealer charges over $600 per visit. 
sick.gif
 You really do have to pay to play.

Need some suggestions on what type of sealants everyone is using here. I was going to go with m-seal from chemical guys but I'm reading mixed reviews online. I'm going with this wax, heard good things about it and it lasts a while with little product needed to be applied.

What does this do? Seal up cracks and stuff? Sometimes when it rains for like a day or something my car will smell like water but I don't see anything wet. I can also hear the wind like my window is down a tiny bit, but it's all the way up. Assuming they're related

Last edited:

What does this do? Seal up cracks and stuff? Sometimes when it rains for like a day or something my car will smell like water but I don't see anything wet. I can also hear the wind like my window is down a tiny bit, but it's all the way up. Assuming they're related

Paint sealant helps protect the paint. It's different from wax because it doesn't offer a shine but it lasts much longer than regular wax. About 5-6 months I think. Doesn't have anything to do with cracks, chips, or swirls on the car. Not sure what you're smelling, is the smell on the interior or exterior? As far as the wind noise goes it might be a rubber sealing flaw around the window.

If I'm wrong someone correct me por favor.

:wow:

Paint sealant helps protect the paint. It's different from wax because it doesn't offer a shine but it lasts much longer than regular wax. About 5-6 months I think. Doesn't have anything to do with cracks, chips, or swirls on the car. Not sure what you're smelling, is the smell on the interior or exterior? As far as the wind noise goes it might be a rubber sealing flaw around the window.

If I'm wrong someone correct me por favor.
after it rains i get in my car and it smells "wet" but none of the interior (from what I see) is wet. Not a big deal tho

Thought I'd join in :wow:

Picked up 17 inch, bbs wheels for da winter. Nothing special, but affordable and dig how it looks, of course

I'll post the pics when I have time to take them lol

One things for sure, you either have to a have watch or a bracelet on to be apart of #steeringwheelboyz :lol:

Back
Top Bottom