\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

:rofl:

we postin other nters whips now im cryin fam ;rollin

sorry man

i just like ferrari and thats the new new shoulda cropped

i dont hate on anyone rides, even ol buddy who post sti non stop its just motivating to me

Last edited:
:rofl:

we postin other nters whips now im cryin fam ;rollin

sorry man

i just like ferrari and thats the new new shoulda cropped

i dont hate on anyone rides, even ol buddy who post sti non stop its just motivating to me

This...

Dude's a Troll... An entertaining Troll to those who get it :lol:...

But he's making me wanna get my **** together... I wanna get that Rumble in my life :lol:... Looking at Forester XT's right now :nerd:...

I'm gonna post some classic car ads later I'll try to post something for everyone here if I can find the right stuff

I think they started doing that in 96
For the most part (gm)

96 Marked the last year for the RWD B-Bodies, but the transition really started in 1988 when they dropped all the RWD G-Bodies for FWD versions. Of course enthusiasts prefer RWD, but the transition to FWD was a good business decision. In the mid 80s Japanese Import companies like Honda were beginning to take a fair market share away with their majority FWD based platforms and GM did what they could to compete. As much as people hate on FWD, they outsell RWD cars 10:1 and serve many benefits for the average car buyer. They provide more interior space, handle better in poor weather conditions and most people find under-steer less frightening and easier to control than over-steer found in RWD cars. Shoot... As much as people love the last gen B-Bodies, the FWD W Bodies that replaced them were faster and handled better.

I think GM's current lineup has it right. FWD for the pedestrian A-B cars (Malibu, Cruze), 1 RWD sedan (SS, Formerly G8), a variety of Camaros in various trim levels and of course the Corvette. Cadillac's gone back to a primarily RWD lineup, although they aren't selling as well as their older FWD cars. GM's always kept it's real performance oriented cars RWD, but there's no market in making your whole lineup RWD anymore. Even Mercedes and BMW are introducing FWD to their market in recent years.

Spotted a #2 of 1000 2015 Subaru Wrx Sti Launch Edition yesterday on the NJ Turnpike. Dirty as hell though.

Last edited:

114,000km
:x :x

I'm never selling my 2015 22B, Launch Edition STi, but in the near future I'd definitely price it at around $65k parted out. Still wouldn't sell it, though.

Man, you be feeling yourself and your car too much at times. :lol:

That last pic you posted though. :pimp:

For the most part (gm)

96 Marked the last year for the RWD B-Bodies, but the transition really started in 1988 when they dropped all the RWD G-Bodies for FWD versions. Of course enthusiasts prefer RWD, but the transition to FWD was a good business decision. In the mid 80s Japanese Import companies like Honda were beginning to take a fair market share away with their majority FWD based platforms and GM did what they could to compete. As much as people hate on FWD, they outsell RWD cars 10:1 and serve many benefits for the average car buyer. They provide more interior space, handle better in poor weather conditions and most people find under-steer less frightening and easier to control than over-steer found in RWD cars. Shoot... As much as people love the last gen B-Bodies, the FWD W Bodies that replaced them were faster and handled better.

I think GM's current lineup has it right. FWD for the pedestrian A-B cars (Malibu, Cruze), 1 RWD sedan (SS, Formerly G8), a variety of Camaros in various trim levels and of course the Corvette. Cadillac's gone back to a primarily RWD lineup, although they aren't selling as well as their older FWD cars. GM's always kept it's real performance oriented cars RWD, but there's no market in making your whole lineup RWD anymore. Even Mercedes and BMW are introducing FWD to their market in recent years.
Hmm since you say that it may have been earlier than that . In the late 70s cadillac (eldorado) with fwd but it had a 400 hp 425 ci under the hood :lol:

Think it was this one

Before

After

Threw the tube bumper on there yesterday. Love the way it looks now. Probably going to paint the skid plates black since I don't have any polished chrome pieces on my truck.

Need to get a full detail but it's off roading season so I'll wait till the spring comes.

For the most part (gm)

Hmm since you say that it may have been earlier than that . In the late 70s cadillac (eldorado) with fwd but it had a 400 hp 425 ci under the hood :lol:

Think it was this one

Yeah the Eldo was fwd since 67. Toronado since 66. They were pretty much GMs only fwd until 85 though IIRC.

Locked my self out my van today was out there for about 3 hrs trying to figure out how to get back in

Used a pair of shoestrings and a few sticks from a tree :lol:

Was a pain in the *** but atleast I got it :pimp:

Locked my self out my van today was out there for about 3 hrs trying to figure out how to get back in

Used a pair of shoestrings and a few sticks from a tree :lol:

Was a pain in the *** but atleast I got it :pimp:

My bro locked himself outta the Camry but left the sunroof up. Had to use a broom and poke the unlock button. :lol:

2014 mustang Convertible. Dropped it. Got a new exhaust. Maybe I'll throw some all black 20's on it but I'm happy with it. tinkering with the idea of royal blue racing stripes. I haven't had a new car I'm ages #frugal

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom