\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Is purchasing an 08 M3 with 80k the same as buying an 08 M5 with 80k? I found the latter for $18k and it has me interested.
i couldve gotten an 08 m5 but no thanks jeff.......not that nice and the m3 just had that feel after test driving , cant really explain but my friend swares up and down that his m5 is faster because of the v10 so whatever....also had an m6 there but same thing ......look like their non M counterparts and feel like .....chevy caprice fast , not this big go kart fast that i have now .....but to each their own , i personally like the m6 over the m4 from the newer lineup 

That gen v10 m5 is cheaper than the same gen v8 m3 cuz its notoriously unreliable
Lotta ppl getting rid of it so definitely do your research on it

That gen v10 m5 is cheaper than the same gen v8 m3 cuz its notoriously unreliable
Lotta ppl getting rid of it so definitely do your research on it
This. That gen M5/6 are probably the least desirable performance cars BMW has ever made, most people do not consider them aesthetically pleasing, the 6 more than the 5 for sure.

Now with that being said, with some simple bolt ons and a tune, you can have a beast of a car.

Last edited:
This is the one I'm leaning towards.... Seems like he's attacked all the major issues. Either way I'm still keeping the SRT.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/5384753778.html
from 08 with 80k to 06 with 100k 
pimp.gif

from 08 with 80k to 06 with 100k :pimp:

:rofl: The 08 seems like he was just skating by he hasn't fixed anything atleast the 06 has... I just want a second car with a substantial amount of hp for around $20k. Definitely not into ricers like Subarus, so that x's out a lot in that category.

I would just put the $20k on supercharging or turbo'ing the truck, but the waiting list for the most reputable Hemi shop on the east cost is 6-12 months. I can't do that either.

Last edited:
from 08 with 80k to 06 with 100k :pimp:

:rofl: The 08 seems like he was just skating by he hasn't fixed anything atleast the 06 has... I just want a second car with a substantial amount of hp for around $20k. Definitely not into ricers like Subarus, so that x's out a lot in that category.

I would just put the $20k on supercharging or turbo'ing the truck, but the waiting list for the most reputable Hemi shop on the east cost is 6-12 months. I can't do that either.
Can find a gto for under 20 gs in good condition

Sorry about that pic I was gonna post it earlier

It's the first gen corvette that had the zo6 package 427 ci owned by Mickey Thompson

Can find a gto for under 20 gs in good condition

The GTO was my second dream car next to my truck. I've been after one for years but every time I get ready to reach into my pocket and cop one, I test drive it and realize the LS2 is way to inferior to a 6.1 Hemi. There's a guy that wants me to come get his LS1 GTO with 28k original miles, 1-owner for less than $10k, and the whole time I was test driving it I was like wtf is this.

Yeah I guess

I'd throw some mods on it to make more power even a turbo maybe

Hell the ls4 4.8 can put out 1000 +hp on stock internals so could you imagine what you'd get with a 6.0 ls

Just a suggestion though

I don't lol I just need a cheap car to get around in
Oh lol

Well Id save up for as long as you can and buy something with a little less miles, pay cash then save up more and hopefully you're building your credit up in other ways so you can finance something with a warranty one day. 

The GTO was my second dream car next to my truck. I've been after one for years but every time I get ready to reach into my pocket and cop one, I test drive it and realize the LS2 is way to inferior to a 6.1 Hemi. There's a guy that wants me to come get his LS1 GTO with 28k original miles, 1-owner for less than $10k, and the whole time I was test driving it I was like wtf is this.
LS2 inferior to a 6.1 Hemi? :lol: How did you draw that conclusion?

Back
Top Bottom