\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

77?

Try '72.
I'll give you one more go at it.
Not the one I posted. The dbs that you posted might have been '72 but it's irrelevant cause the stang was made in '65 so your comment about the Aston inspiring American muscle cars is way off. So how about I give you one more try

It inspired all current-classic muscle cars after its production.

The DBS birthed muscle.

This is true if we get to make up ****.

The DBS birthed muscle.
bro do you even hear yourself when you talk?? or better yet read these posts back to yourself before you post them?? How can a car that was made after another car possibly inspire a car that was created first?? That's like saying LeBron inspired MJ to hoop

The DBS birthed muscle.
Let that marinate.
By that time chargers, challys, stangs, barracudas, camaros were already made so what exactly did it give birth to?
I'm seriously curious not trying to start anything

laugh.gif
pretty sure he has awd too

greg gonna mess around and end up with a future classic 1of1000 2015 22B Subaru WRX STI Launch Edition w/ Gold BBS in the classic WRB color specifically made for this Launch Edition but only 1000 exists world wide, assuming none of these have been totaled
i definitely have awd. its a 330xi. Lol i wasn't gonna say anything. Ignorance is bliss my G

Last edited:

The DBS birthed muscle.
bro do you even hear yourself when you talk?? or better yet read these posts back to yourself before you post them?? How can a car that was made after another car possibly inspire a car that was created first?? That's like saying LeBron inspired MJ to hoop

The only car presented was that mustang, that looks nothing like the DBS.

The DBS was made back in '67. And it inspired every poser, I-want-to-be-a-DBS car after that.

Let that season in your chicken.

We are being trolled

The DBS birthed muscle.
Let that marinate.
By that time chargers, challys, stangs, barracudas, camaros were already made so what exactly did it give birth to?
I'm seriously curious not trying to start anything

Give me years and provide pictures. Now compare it to the DBS.

Use 1967 as your benchmark for when the OG was born.
I usually ask for about 10 minutes of marinating. Now let it marinate some more.

We need pictures to prove that cars that were in production 2 years before that DBS existed weren't aspired by it?

Yeah we being trolled

Give me years and provide pictures. Now compare it to the DBS.

Use 1967 as your benchmark for when the OG was born.
I usually ask for about 10 minutes of marinating. Now let it marinate some more.

Well, for starters that fastback with the vents by the quarter window is a mustang thing, the three lights on the tails, even though one is amber cause of the laws in Europe, the chrome, even the center caps with the spokes the '65 stang had already. Not to mention it has a V8 under the hood

8's straight out of the factory? I call Bologna.

I see a mustang, and I see an elegant British automobile.

Then I see many characteristics of the DBS sprinkled over onto many different classic muscle cars.

77?

Try '72.
I'll give you one more go at it.
Not the one I posted. The dbs that you posted might have been '72 but it's irrelevant cause the stang was made in '65 so your comment about the Aston inspiring American muscle cars is way off. So how about I give you one more try

The DBS birthed muscle.
Let that marinate.
Dawg you my homie , you really are but todaaaayyy my friend you are truly talkin out your ***

Hemi dart was an 8 second car from the factory
Don't believe? Look it up yourself

The dbs did NOT birth the muscle that title would go to the Oldsmobile rocket 88
Or hell some would take it back with the 1st gen Chrysler 300 that featured the first hemi v8

Oh yea I just got back home to do an oil change and that feel when you go to your tools to see someone ****** with it and lost one of the pieces to your tool set :smh: im so mad I can kill cuz if I ask around all I'd get is a "my bad bruh"

**** is like 200$ a set :smh:

Maybe every mustang to follow.

AM influence is global.
Well they started the small car/big v8 thing in 65. It's a "pony" car not really a muscle car. And nobody is saying Aston Martins aren't great cars but they definitely didn't influence American muscle

My 4th quarter review is on Monday and I've had to drive 30 miles in rush hour traffic the last two days when I'm used to a 9 mile no traffic commute.

If I ever had to this on a regular basis I'd sell my car. I don't know how you dudes with a manual do it.

The hostility in NT these days lol. First I attempted to get roasted in a sneaker thread. And now I see all this. Dios mio

Back
Top Bottom