\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Somewhat a personal attack, but I'll entertain it.

When I "post my car" in the "post your car" thread, people have a problem with it. Safe to say "certain" people will have a problem with anything WCIS related.

All of the discussions (aside from this one) have been directly about, or related to cars. Which is why I discuss them in this thread. It's not the first time states have been brought up, along with their economy, car scene/culture, racing/show events, etc.

It's also not the first time I've been consistently harrased/attacked.
First of all, I was pretty obviously directing my posts at the group of users who tend to be responsible for this garbage.  You are included in that, but you are not as singularly significant as you'd care to believe.  You are not the whole problem.  You are PART of the problem - and that will no longer be true one way or another very soon.  

I think it's fair to say that nobody is bothered by your car.  People are bothered by you constantly bragging about your car like it could win a quarter mile drag race against a laser beam, the Flash, and an F-14 Tomcat piloted by Goose's ghost.  Stop it.  Every other page it's "why everyone reading this is jealous of WCIS' car."  From there, it's just trolls trolling trolls and all the reasonable users think it's about as original and funny as a "left shark" joke.

Your state has nothing to do with your car.  Your jewelry has nothing to do with your car.  This should not be a subject of conversation for multiple pages.  

Your bring up all this extraneous nonsense whenever you feel that your self-perceived superiority is being challenged.  Everyone is sick of it.  

Not everyone is going to be impressed by your car.  And if you spend hundreds of posts PLEADING with them to think otherwise, that's only a reflection of your own insecurity.  That is not going to be everyone else's problem anymore.  

I'm not going to make it a rule that everyone has to humor you and pretend that a 2012 Subaru is the envy of all humanity just so we can have some damned peace and civility in this thread.  

Cot damn ETHER in that post 
laugh.gif

But I totally agree with you Meth, I will help you in cleaning this thread up some.

I would like to point out that there are a good bit of posters who do not post or contribute regularly unless they are complaining about the thread... I won't name names but if some of these people could contribute or post pics of their ride then maybe they would enjoy this thread a little more.

Last edited:
With the recent talk about cleaning products, y'all inspired me to finally clean my truck yesterday. Snapped this pic last night, my brothers WRX and my Lightning :smokin

Anybody familiar with catch cans? Thoughts if so. My take on 'em is it reminds me of CAI's, not many "positive improvement results" but haven't heard any negative feedback either, so what's its true worth/value to a vehicle?

Last edited:
Hold up b.

Man, go make your brother a NT account.
Srs

Aside from you coming at my neck a lot recently for no reason, I feel like me and him will get along a little better :lol:

Dope Rex :smokin
Coming at your neck a lot recently? Stop it :lol:

I called you a troll a couple weeks ago, cuz that's how I felt you were acting. And I even apologized for hurting your feewings. And that's where it ended. If you wanna hold onto a grudge, that's fine with me, I'll still sleep just fine tonight. Like I said before, I just call things like I see them.

Last edited:
Yep. Glad I'm not the only one that noticed.

Oh yeah. Me and you seem to be leading the charge in good quality posts. A lot of people might disagree with our views but thats what happens to true visionaries. 

Iiterally 90% of my posts are extremely objective, 10% opinion.

But 100% of them are ALL positive without me EVER personally bashing anybody or their car. I would consider myself a Loser if I would stoop to that.

I try to provide as much Information I've been exposed to or have been educated on as possible. And share pictures of my cars and other cars that I am fond of. And thankfully, I've been able to steer people in the right direction via PMs on a few occasions, and some via this thread.

I'll disagree with a person and have a car debate that can go on for pages, but you will never find me EVER getting personal in this thread, in a negative manner. The only time I get personal is when I discuss myself and everything associated with me.

Anyone is free to go find any posts with negative personal attacks I've made about someone or their ride, in this thread.

Let me help you out: They don't exist.

Sure buddy

Real talk the best consistent posters in this thread are Nelson and Andretti.

They duke it out for MVP

Back
Top Bottom