\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

You sure? Thought it was they have the same wheels

They're really similar, but can tell them apart by the driving lamps on the bumper. The GTO has two squared ones on each side and the GTB/GTS has one one smaller rectangular shaped cluster. Actually the targa top makes it a GTS if I'm not mistaken.

My old reliable truck still going strong :lol:
Looks clean man

Maybe I haven't been paying too much attention. But since when does Mercedes-Benz have S class coupes?

I seen an S550 4matic on the highway yesterday, jawn looks like a spaceship gliding thru traffic.

I was at a family friend's house yesterday and he has a '69 Stingray that is just sitting in his garage. He's had it for 15+ years but he's slowly trying to restore it, says he built the engine by himself. Forgot to take pics tho :smh: :frown:

He was telling me that the Haggerty insurance on antiques is dumb cheap..is this true? :nerd:

Where have you been fam? That S coupe is gorgeous in person. :smokin
under a rock :\

The S coupe replaced the CL in MB's naming structure.
*weebay gif*

I knew I wasn't trippin'

Can someone explain to me why people installing glass shift knobs that look like dildos is a thing now?!

Every stanced ride I see seems to have one of them. They can't be nice to shift with, and they look..... well like a glass dildo :lol:

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me why people installing glass shift knobs that look like dildos is a thing now?!

Every stanced ride I see seems to have one of them. They can't be nice to shift with, and they look..... well like a glass dildo :lol:

i wouldnt do it myself but got a few friends that do this its a trend i guess :lol:

Last edited:
Anyone gonna watch te goodwood festival of speed This year :nerd:

Chance to see some of your favorite cars in action

Back
Top Bottom