\\ Post Your Car vol. Been a minute //

Non-SUV, I would take an Audi RS7 in misano red.

Since I like SUVs, I would choose a full size Range Rover Autobiography.

In reality I'm very happy with the Sport though!

The thread regulars know that my answer is of course a 997.2 GT3

Good choice. I don't care how much faster the new 991.1 model is, the 997.2 is the best modern 911 for holding on to many of the core 911 ideals. Air cooled just isn't feasible for those like me in the desert where heatsoak robs power. I once had a mk4 supra that was good enough to make the t04r.com site and in the summer it was not fun to take to the track. Give me a n/a modern 911 anyday for fun.

Rawrrrrr

Yeah nothing else changes. I once saw 4 average height guys pulling into the Grove in LA in a GTR, was trying to explain to my wife how amazing that car was.
At no time would I find myself with 3 other dudes in my car, but I would want to run out to Malibu or palm springs with my wife and son.
Lol there is no way 4 dudes fit in a gtr unless 2 have amputated legs.
laugh.gif

or you can have 2 people in the front and the person in the back is sitting like this

6a00d83451b3c669e2017eeb283620970d-800wi

Non-SUV, I would take an Audi RS7 in misano red.

Since I like SUVs, I would choose a full size Range Rover Autobiography.

In reality I'm very happy with the Sport though!

what year and have you had any major issue's?

Beautiful trucks but all your hear is stories of their lack of reliability

60k for a 11 year old honda tho
And the reserve is 84 grand :x

Don't get me wrong, that is a VERY nice NSX. But for 85 grand, you could get a GTR, and still have some money left over for any sort of maintenance it might need down the road.

Lol there is no way 4 dudes fit in a gtr unless 2 have amputated legs. :lol:

or you can have 2 people in the front and the person in the back is sitting like this

6a00d83451b3c669e2017eeb283620970d-800wi

Hahahaha

I don't have friends, so it's not like anyone would sit back there. Just my son, and he probably would fit back there for a few more years.

But I seen those dudes back there.

You own a GTR right?

Last edited:
what year and have you had any major issue's?

Beautiful trucks but all your hear is stories of their lack of reliability

2016, owned four months and have 6500 miles already. No issues whatsoever, but I did buy an extended warranty for 6 years/100,000 miles as I usually keep cars until they hit 100,000 or close to it.

Do you plan on getting new shoes for her?

2016, owned four months and have 6500 miles already. No issues whatsoever, but I did buy an extended warranty for 6 years/100,000 miles as I usually keep cars until they hit 100,000 or close to it.

**** thats dope af

Back
Top Bottom